Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director of Client Experience-Human Performance Institute
Requisition ID: 8830170428
The Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute is currently seeking a Director of Client Experience (DCE) for Premier Executive Leadership, an exclusive executive development and wellbeing program designed to prepare top global leaders to thrive in the most highly visible, highly stressful leadership roles in the world. The DCE will be responsible for the ongoing management and evolution of this bespoke program, which includes highly personalized 1:1 coaching with renowned experts in each of three specialized areas to holistically reinforce physical wellbeing, personal resilience and character-centered leadership.
The Director of Client Experience should have extensive knowledge of and experience in the Executive Coaching/Leadership Development fields with specific experience related to C-Suite level and at least 20 years of global corporate experience. Primary responsibilities include managing the entire client experience. Ideally he/she will be International Coaching Federation (ICF) certified. Must possess sufficient gravitas, executive presence, and customer service orientation to be able to interact effectively with very discerning C-Suite executives. This individual must also possess sufficient awareness and change-agility to adapt and continuously refine the Premier offering to maintain its unique status within Executive Coaching and Leadership Development.
- Responsible for Premier Executive Leadership (PEL) program, process, product/content development and ongoing updates including:
- Executive coaching model and content
- Coaching framework and “playbook”
- Coach support tools
- Communications and related materials for participants, sponsors and client organizations
- Product and support tools development (apps, support materials, teaching guides, etc.)
- Relevant documentation creation and approvals
- Provide Coach Support, Preparation and Training: Internal and external executive coaches, physical fitness coaches (exercise physiologists and registered dietitians), and subject matter experts
- Additional executive and fitness coach identification, hiring, and training
- Coach development and cross-training
- Responsible for continuous program refinement, evolution, and innovation
- Ongoing evaluation and enhancement of assessments in support of the Premier program. Will work with Behavioral Science team to ensure content, process and third-party feedback is established via efficient, secure and seamless electronic survey data capture
- Serve as primary interface with Premier Executive Leadership clients. Develop Executive profiles to enable and provide matching between executives and Premier Coaching team.
- Maintain consistent communication with executives’ managers and key client personnel to monitor progress and adapt the coaching process if needed. Engage in ongoing and confidential communication with C-suite executives, offering the highest level of customer service
- Evolve user experience design based on the participants’ direct experience and feedback received
- Support business head and Sales team with customer acquisition and growth strategy. Work to secure revenue-generating opportunities for Premier and attend business development meetings with key customers
- Deliver strategic keynotes (C-suite or exec audience) at industry, customer, and prospect events
Candidate will work well within a matrix environment and be effective at building and maintaining strong strategic partnerships with internal teams and stakeholders (including HR and Leadership Development, Product, Behavioral Science, IT Legal, Privacy, Compliance Finance, Sales and Marketing) and external customers and partners.
- Significant knowledge of key issues and challenges facing C-suite executives and 20+ years working in a corporate environment
- 10+ years of experience in leadership development space focused specifically on C-suite/senior executives
- Talent and Leadership Development experience working with multiple Fortune 500 companies and / or multiple global geographies
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience coaching and advising CEO-suite/senior executives at Fortune 500 companies preferred
- ICF certification preferred
Health & Safety