Johnson & Johnson Careers
Consumer Customer Development Co-op 2019
Requisition ID: 8823180806
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is recruiting for the 2019 class of Consumer Customer Development Co-ops. Our purpose in J&J is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, building solutions and experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
- You would work within a dynamic team that partners with key Food, Drug, Mass Merchandiser and Specialty Retailers across the country to identify and execute business-building opportunities.
You would be responsible for delivering the company forecast, executing strategic business plans and launching new creative and innovative products to our retail partners. In addition, the team is dedicated to Category Management and Shopper Marketing initiatives, including providing data analysis to uncover ambitious trends, executing retail & customer initiatives and collaborating on strategic business building opportunities.
This program offers high-caliber students the ability to apply their knowledge in practical business settings during a six-month, full-time (40 hours per week) assignment from Spring (January 2019 - June 2019) or Fall (July 2019 - December 2019).
You will be incorporated into the day-to-day business practices of the Sales organization:
- Analyzing data to understand business drivers and trends, assisting with the management of promotional display programs
- Reporting and evaluating monthly sales versus forecast activity, supporting the new item launch process, supporting Sales Operations tools
- Executing retail and consumer initiatives and additional projects that support our key business initiatives.
The Co-op Program also offers a robust learning curriculum that is comprised of both on-the-job training and formal learning to enhance professional skills development. You will have the opportunity to fulfill your goals in Corporate Social Responsibility and participate in an array of diversity and employee resource groups.
- Skillman, NJ
- Fort Washington, PA
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Cumberland, RI
- Rogers, AR
- Los Angeles, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Cincinnati, OH
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Marketing, Finance or Business focus (Sophomore, Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2020 or Graduation 2021)
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 highly preferred
- You must be willing to commit to entire 6 month time frame - 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is required
- Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to provide own transportation between home and work office location is required
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-Maryland-Laurel, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-New Jersey-Morris Plains, North America-United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove, North America-United States-Arkansas-Rogers
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)