Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Training Manager, Marketplace in our Titusville, NJ office.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
This position will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of Marketplace and Account Management Training Programs in support of the CVM organization. This includes developing, updating, maintaining, and delivering training relevant to current and future trends impacting the healthcare marketplace and pharmaceutical business sector. In addition, the development of efficient and effective solutions to include methodology of learning, training processes, technical/knowledge management and measurement/training evaluation will be needed.
This position will work across all of CVM with multiple business partners on an as-needed basis. In this role, the identification and design of training solutions will report into the Sr. Training Manager and will partner with the Instructional Design Manager and field management to meet the needs of the Local Marketplace Training strategies. Additionally, the ability to execute effective training programs with measurement of training outcomes will be required.
- Must have a minimum of BA/BS degree; MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years Pharmaceutical sales experience is required
- Institutional sales experience is required
- Familiarity with large account planning/ local market planning is preferred
- Currently a District Manager or completion of the MDP program is required
- The incumbent must be strong in the following competencies: Business Acumen, Strategic Thinking, Communications, Collaboration and Teaming, Planning & Organizational Skills, and Problem Solving
- Must be able to travel as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel throughout the year
Johnson& Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)