Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager, Global Market Access
Requisition ID: 8818180805
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Global Health Economics & Market Access to be primarily located in Santa Ana, CA but will consider a remote based within the United States.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
The Senior Manager, Global Health Economics and Market Access, Johnson and Johnson Surgical Vision (JJSV) will lead strategic initiatives with colleagues in Market Access, Global Marketing and Region Marketing to ensure a competitive advantage through development and delivery of support materials that integrate health economics, value-based pricing, reimbursement and market access solutions to enable the successful launch of JJSV products globally.
This position will report to the Director, Health Economics & Market Access The Senior Manager, Global Health Economics & Market Access is a critical position within the JJSV Division, driving the global business objectives of the Cataract, Refractive Laser and Ocular Surface product platforms.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of health economic value evidence to support commercial market access strategies globally.
- Global Value Dossiers (GVD) for product launches and key in-line products.
- Value Briefs to support product positioning and communicate key economic value messages.
- Assist Director with the development of economic decision support tools (economic models) with field input.
- Drive the development of presentations, sales training, and engagement with regions to launch health economic support tools.
- Drive the development of health technology assessments with government agencies.
- Develop independent analyses using data from SAP, Eye Force and third party public sources to assess, quantify, rank and prioritize opportunities in each market.
- Develop analytics to support business reimbursement strategies as directed.
- Ensure market access requirements are defined and included in Global and key Region launch plans with Value Propositions that reflect the needs of non-clinical stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will work closely across multiple functions, including Global Marketing, US and OUS Regional Commercial teams, Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, HCC, Regulatory Affairs, and Legal.
- Lead education of internal colleagues on the Health Economics Market Access function and its role in creating value propositions for the non-clinical stakeholder throughout the product life cycle.
- Develop data-driven strategies to drive pricing and reimbursement strategies, as directed.
- Responsible for analysis and recommendations of value-based product pricing by key Region/Country. Work closely with Global and Region Marketing, R&D, Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Legal and HCC .
- Bachelor’s degree is required and preferred advanced degree in a HEMA related discipline (MS, MPH, PhD, MHA, MBA) in health economics, outcomes research or healthcare related field preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years’ of professional experience and a minimum of 4 years of commercial medical device, pharma or consulting business is required.
- Possess the ability to work from strategy development (direct or indirect), to execution and value creation in a dynamic organization.
- A strong understanding of medical delivery systems, reimbursement, market access conditions and health policy trends in major global markets is required.
- Ophthalmology or Optometry experience is a plus.
- Experience using clinical evidence is preferred.
- Ability to take clinical evidence and other complex data and package it into easy to understand deliverables that can support commercial use.
- Strong understanding of the US and a general knowledge of global reimbursement systems and market access trends, including Health Technology Assessment (HTA) processes.
- Experience and demonstration of project management success is required.
- Effective partnering and influencing skills with internal/external stakeholders is required.
- Proven ability to work in highly matrixed Organization.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Santa Ana
North America-United States
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)
Health Economics Mkt