Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Customer & Market Insights (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 8811180412
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is recruiting for a Manager, Customer & Market Insights located in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diagnostics, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (MD) is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson MD is currently $21 billion in Worldwide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
- Position is responsible for managing primary and secondary market research, including forecasting and analytics within the Global Business Insights (GBI) Center of Excellence (COE) team, in support of the Ethicon franchise within the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies.
- Position will serve as a representative on a Platform Business Insight team, serving as a key partner to cross functional teams. Role will work with platform teams to manage customer insights, market share, sizing and procedural analysis, and forecasting across platforms. Role will require a high degree of business acumen and understanding, and must be able to proactively recommend tools and techniques to support customer insights, secondary market sources, and marketplace understanding needs across the business. Position will have responsibility for managing, prioritizing, and executing strategic and tactical marketplace insight projects and activities
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, create, influence and execute high-impact strategic and technical marketplace understanding and learning plans. This includes primary and secondary research and strategic and tactical forecasting
- Influence multiple stakeholders to ensure a high-level of team involvement in key business discussions
- Support Business Unit Team in
- Insight development and marketplace assessment solutions
- Flawless execution of all secondary insight activities required to drive success of the business and pipeline
- Proactively providing fact-based insights and analytics to address specific business needs
- Developing new product forecasts based on insights from primary and secondary market research.
- Provide foundational learning that helps to ensure that new products and programs are grounded in understanding of marketplace dynamics
- A minimum of a BS or BA Degree is required. An MBA or MS Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in market research, forecasting, strategic insights, business analytics, strategic forecasting, or a related field is required
- Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred
- Experience in New Product Development and Innovation preferred
- Proven track record of managing in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration and influence is needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint in required. Proficiency in other analytical tools (SPSS, SAS or Tableau) is preferred.
This position can be based in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH, and up to 25% travel may be required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)