Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager-Digital Solutions
Requisition ID: 8808181205
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is recruiting for a Product Manager, Digital Solutions, to be located in Raynham, MA.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
The Digital Platform Center of Excellence is a new Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices initiative intended to build the digital platform portfolio for the Medical Devices Sector. This will be accomplished by building dedicated engineering and product development teams to deliver critical platforms.
The Product Manager role is central to the Digital Solutions team's effort to bring technological innovation excellence to every part of J&J. With your product management background, you will passionately advocate for users, scope and define new products, and lead the execution of offerings to support and grow J&J's businesses.
An experienced product manager who has mastered influence without authority, is an effective and efficient communicator, and can network their way to answers to remove potential roadblocks will excel in the role. In addition, your ability to consistently define and measure success to inform decision making will be invaluable. Your cross-functional team leadership and knowledge of Agile development will also be put to great use as you guide the creation of solutions to impact billions of lives.
This is an individual contributor role and will report to the Director of Digital Platform Solutions, who is tasked with developing, integrating and launching digital customer solutions across the patient continuum of care.
- Manage the product lifecycle; defining, documenting, prioritizing and communicating product and customer requirements
- Develop exceptional user stories that drive the team to build incrementally towards solutions that deliver tremendous value to our current and future customers
- Author functional software requirements, performance benchmarks and user interface design requirements to facilitate software development
- Participate in pilot, co-development and beta programs, and help build software that ultimately meets the needs of the end-user physicians, care teams, and IT support staff
- Lead feature prioritization in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Expedite triaging and resolution of internal and customer-reported issues
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that will grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth
- Guide product release strategy from internal pilots to external launch
- Measure success by defining product metrics and analyzing results
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years’ experience in hands-on product management / product owner role in software as a service solution (Healthcare experience such as integration with EMRs or other patient care systems is a plus)
- Ability to function effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize work independently
- Strong sense of urgency and proactiveness, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Detail oriented, but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Prior experience working in an Agile, continuous software delivery environment
- Ability to effectively conduct meetings and lead and facilitate large working sessions across various stakeholder groups
- Ability to influence partners with diverse points of view and build consensus.
- Able to travel occasionally to customers or between offices – up to 25% of the time
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)
R&D Engineering (R&D)