- Effectively collaborating and communicating with JRD partner functions (Data Sciences, Biomarker , RWE, HECON etc.) to implement solutions to deliver on data sciences projects/requests through curation, engineering, profiling, exploration and analysis of clinical study data from diverse sources.
- Partnering with cross-functional therapeutic area teams, to support the development and maintenance of the TA data sciences strategy, including providing support for novel submission techniques like RWE.
- Working closely with Data Transparency Group to ensure that all aspects of Data and Patients Privacy are being considered before provided data to requesters.
- Bringing to bear their strong technical and analytical skills, creating insights from the data to influence decision making and/or strategy.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for SP&A support to JRD Data sciences requests and sharing lessons learned with trial level programming leads and programmers supporting the therapeutic and disease areas.
- Providing active participation in the SP&A TA specific Data Sciences Community forums, sharing knowledge and efficiencies
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; advanced degree is preferred with approximately 6 years of experience for BS or an equivalent of degree & experience in related field
Experienced analytic individual with mathematics & statistical programming skills, and a passion for working with data.
Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to understand and communicate complex/technical concepts clearly and concisely.
Health Research Data Literacy with the ability to analyze, interrogate, engineer and curate data from diverse sources.
Advanced Knowledge of relevant programming languages R and SAS is required and knowledge in Python is preferred.
Big-picture oriented with the ability to forge strong collaborations with partner functions to have program (e.g. Disease Area/Therapeutic Area level) and/or department level impact.
Understanding of Machine learning Concepts, Time Series of Forecasting, Logistic Regression, Data Mining.
Proven leadership skills, contributing to an overall strategy and drive results.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Proactive and innovative mindset with a passion for learning.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy-Liguria-Imperia, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Basel-City-Basel, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)