Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Supply Chain Data Management (Ethicon)
Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8760180412
Ethicon, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Manager, Supply Chain Data Management, located in Somerville, NJ.
The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies-including sutures, hemostasis products, surgical staplers, trocars, energy devices and synthetic mesh devices-that are used in a wide variety of open and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon business combines products and services of two market leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of surgery.
The Manager, Supply Chain Data Management will report to the Global Master Data Manager. This role will provide direction for master data creation and execution of change control process for supply chain and systems data. This role will be responsible for Master Data work stream and serve as the Data subject matter expert on various projects as assigned for Ethicon. The role will also be responsible for managing data governance, driving data completeness and quality as required in support of projects. Projects include new product introductions, product changes, network optimization, and other global initiatives. The individual in this role will be implementing end-to-end data maintenance process across Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and customer facing systems. This role will partner with other functional departments in order to achieve project objectives.
- Manage projects in relation to deliverables, timelines and budgets. This includes objectives, tasks and deliverables, expenses, staffing assignments, and contracted personnel
- Develop/manage the resource plan, assess funding requirements for projects and obtain master data resource funding for project execution.
- Represent the Master Data Management team and act as the product data subject matter expert on the projects. Manage Data Stewards & Data Coordinators on projects as required.
- Interface between Plan, Source, Make, Deliver including the Distribution Centers, Product Management, Finance, Quality, Regulatory, Labeling, Marketing, Research & Development, External Operations, and Enterprise Team cross regionally for coordinating change activities on Projects
- Train new users in the appropriate procedures, systems and forms as required
- Complete the training on the appropriate procedures and processes on Compliance Wire within the required time-frame.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Information Management, Supply Chain or related discipline. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of general business experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience is required.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management is required.
- Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management and its impact on Device Master Records required.
- Strong experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems required.
- Project management experience required.
- Experience in a management/supervisory role is preferred.
- Supply chain experience within the Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical industries required.
- Knowledge of financial processes preferred.
- Global experience is preferred.
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners is required
- Ability to effectively manage change, understand and nurture stakeholder management (communication, change impact assessments) is required
- Ability to plan for and execute process improvements as well as drive and implement business/data standards is preferred
- Experience with SAP and JD Edwards (JDE) preferred.
- Process Excellence/Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification preferred.
- Must have the ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions.
- Must have the ability to work in cross-regional and cross-functional teams.
- Must have strong negotiating skills and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to manage complexity.
- The ability to collaborate with all levels of management and influence decision-making across a matrix organization is required.
- This position will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon Inc. (6045)