Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst, Digital Customer Experience (EDI)
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8750181205
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is recruiting for an Analyst, Digital Customer Experience (EDI), located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson CLS is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including trade compliance and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
As the Analyst, you will be responsible for providing customer service and analytical support related to electronic commerce initiatives for Johnson & Johnson Customer Logistics Services North America. The scope is Enterprise-wide North America and includes working across all Sector operations to develop, implement and continually improve digital solutions that increase efficiency through automation to best serve our customers and partners.
• Help to drive electronic adoption across Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Consumer customers and franchises.
• Ideation and implementation of EDI and GHX solutions and improvements to automate contracting and supply chain transactions.
• Provide second level support for issues or inquiries related to the EDI and GHX operation.
• Analytics, business process understanding and expertise in e-commerce capabilities will be utilized to provide exemplary customer support.
• Support the daily operation and governance of the EDI and GHX operation.
• Lead and prioritize customer requests, and internal business needs to streamline processes and provide customer value.
• Actively participate in projects related to e-commerce to provide business perspectives and strategy.
• Support key departmental projects by utilizing business knowledge, systems, good decision-making skills and project management skills.
• Provide subject matter expertise and testing support.
• Apply analytical skills to develop performance metrics to measure success and identify new opportunities to explore automation.
• Develop and lead internal and external partnerships by demonstrating strong leadership, project management, partnership, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree required; supply chain, IT or business focus preferred
• Minimum six (6) months of relevant experience required
• Requires Supply Chain, Logistics, or Operations experience
• Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment and work independently while demonstration initiative
• Multi-sector experience (i.e., Medical Device, Consumer, and/or Pharmaceutical) is helpful
• Requires experience in Customer-facing or in building productive relationships with internal and/or external partners
• Ability to apply proven problem solving and analytical experience to interpret data and derive assumptions
• EDI or e-Commerce systems knowledge or experience strongly preferred
• Knowledge of SAP, JDE, or other Order-to-Cash ERP systems strongly preferred
• Requires strong proficiency in MS Excel; VLOOKUPs or pivot tables preferred
• Proficiency with Tableau or other analytical tools preferred
• Location & Travel Required: Ability to work in Piscataway, NJ and travel up to 10% domestically (with periodic overnight travel)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)