Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Director, Consumer Global Franchise Organization (GFO) Marketing
New Brunswick, New Jersey; New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8734180802
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Finance Director, Global Franchise Organization Marketing. He/she reports to the Consumer GFO Finance VP. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets Beauty Care, OTC, Baby Care, Oral Care, Wound Care and Womens Health products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The GFO Marketing Finance Director will be a member of the GFO Leadership team and support Franchise Presidents for all six franchises. Global Consumer is a $14B business and includes leading iconic brands such as JOHNSON’S®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, AVEENO®, OGX®, LE PETIT MARSEILLAIS®, ZYRTEC®, CAREFREE®, BAND-AID®, LISTERINE®, NICORETTE® and MOTRIN®.
• Impact of Decision-Making: Makes decisions, provides recommendations, and influences business partners on decisions involving business strategy and innovation portfolio to win in the marketplace. Decisions and recommendations will have a direct impact on the global strategic plan, business plan, resource and portfolio prioritization and talent development.
• Accountability/Decision-Making: Focuses on business issues balancing both short-and long-term business needs over the strategic plan.
• Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of global business and market dynamics by region, strategic and financial concepts, compliance, finance systems, and people development principles.
• Supervision Received: Work is received in broad terms and is provided with independence for execution. Decisions having a material impact on the business are reviewed by senior business and finance management.
• Supervision Given: Accomplishes work in collaboration with senior management, cross-functional franchise teams, and through direct team members who require coaching. Supervise managers, who supervise others.
• Forecasting: Gains alignment with global/regional stakeholders on business and financial strategy; anticipates additional long-term forecasting requirements and directs analyses; collaborates with key stakeholders and ensures that resources are aligned with organizational goals and priorities.
• Financial Analysis and Reporting: Leads the organization to achieve financial commitments. Ensures commitments are clear, understood, and achievable. Ensures optimization of accounting processes and accountability for financial statements.
• Business Support Analysis: Collaborates with senior management to influence and shape business decisions, takes prudent risks and drives change to support the long-term growth. Proactively implements scenario plans to react quickly to changing business dynamics.
• Technology, Process Improvement and Standardization: Leads the implementation of a strategic vision for processes, systems, and technology. Partners with Information Technology, FP&A COE and GS to drive processes standardization and automation.
• Compliance: Ensures adequate processes are in place, documented, and tested to safeguard the assets of our entities. Ensures the organization complies with all company and external guidelines.
• Projects: Takes a leadership role in strategic projects balancing short-term and long-term goals, driving value creation, and understanding implications of deployment. Aligns and influences key stakeholders.
• People Development: Takes a leadership role in influencing the broader succession planning and talent management processes. Recruits, coaches, and retains individuals that have diverse backgrounds to develop leaders for the future. Ensures staff members recruit, coach, and retain and top talent. Maximizes the power of diversity and inclusion.IND2
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; MBA is preferred; preferably in Accounting or Finance
• CPA/CMA preferred
• A minimum 10 years of experience in Finance/Accounting is required.
• Experience in leading and managing people required.
• Experience in strategic planning, financial planning and analysis required
• Experience with financial modelling and Net Present Value analysis is required.
• SAP or TM1 preferred
• Experience in leading implementation of successful projects and process improvements required.
• Experience in collaborating among senior management, business, and functional leaders.
• Demonstrated experience modeling ethical behavior in challenging situations required.
• Demonstrated results building partnerships with multi-levels across businesses required.
• Must have the ability to influence and shape business decisions.
• Must have strategic agility with big picture orientation.
• Strong communications skills required. (presentations, listening, written skills).
• Strong business partnering, collaboration, and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to motivate and empower others to achieve a desired action required.
• Strong leadership abilities including mastering complexity required.
• This position may require up to 5% travel (domestic and international) required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)