Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HBV BIOLOGY SUMMER INTERN
Requisition ID: 8726180411
We are seeking motivated undergraduate interns with interest in Cell and Molecular Biology, to gain meaningful research experience at Alios BioPharma in the field of Virology and Drug Discovery. The successful candidates will:
- Support active drug discovery projects and assist with building important reagents and cell culture work.
- Have a strong desire to learn new research techniques and the ability to incorporate new methodologies into their work, as part of their internship curriculum.
- Interpret, summarize and present findings of their research to the internal team.
- Be self-driven, organized, collaborative and able to communicate and thrive in an exciting startup environment.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s degree program in biological sciences or related field
- Strong scientific/engineering credentials
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Prior experience or knowledge in molecular and cell biology including tissue culture, cloning, and PCR
- Prior experience or knowledge in protein Biochemistry including ELISA and western blot
- Strong team orientation, highly collaborative; solutions and results-oriented focus
- Self-driven and enthusiastic with the ability to thrive in a dynamic “start-up” environment
United States-California-South San Francisco
Alios BioPharma, Inc. (6224)