Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manufacturing Operator, CAR-T (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 8720180412
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator, CAR-T to be located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Be part of the manufacturing operations team responsible for production of autologous CAR-T products for clinical and commercial operation in a controlled current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) cleanroom environment.
- Perform process unit operations according to standard operating procedures and batch records, and record production data and information in a clear, concise, format according to Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Perform tasks on time in a manner consistent with the safety policies, quality systems and cGMP requirements.
- Execute production activities common to cell culturing, purification, aseptic processing and cryopreservation using appropriate techniques.
- Work in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete production tasks required by shift schedule.
- Aid in the development of manufacturing processes including appropriate documentation.
- Drive continuous improvement of manufacturing operations leveraging own observation as well as input of team members.
- Handle human derived materials in containment areas.
- A High School diploma with a minimum of two (2) years of related work experience OR an Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in manufacturing, maintenance, quality, testing, or engineering areas is preferred.
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) is preferred.
- Experience in the Pharmaceuticals or Biopharmaceuticals industry is preferred.
- Experience in an aseptic and manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written), as well as, good communication skills are required.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. and to stand for a long period of time are required.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required.
- Availability to work in a day shift (1st or 2nd shift) is required.
- Ability to accommodate changes in the schedule including working in other shifts as per operational needs is required.
- This position will be based in Raritan, NJ and requires up to ten percent (10%) of domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)