Johnson & Johnson Careers
SELLING SKILLS & LEADERSHIP TRAINER
Requisition ID: 8714180411
- Performs needs analysis prior to ILT event or content creation, including when additional trainer support will be needed.
- Works with R&D, Medical Affairs and Marketing to ensure organizational alignment and accuracy of equipment training to be provided.
- Provides all Instructor led technical training for Americas (both direct and indirect sales personnel) on Johnson & Johnson Surgical Equipment and competitive products. Training events to include new hire classes, sales meetings, one-time training events and recorded content.
- Delivers training on sales skills and sales messaging related to promoted intraocular lenses.
- Provides subject matter expertise to manager for the purpose of evaluating training needs related to Johnson & Johnson equipment products.
- Collaborates with global training on content development related to all promoted product equipment to ensure alignment with regional needs and application.
- Develop workshop outlines/agendas and content for equipment related training events.
- Completes assessments for all training participants for each event.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 6+ years of experience in sales, sales training or clinical education required
- Robust understanding of cataract surgery and optics, IOL design and biometry.
- Knowledge of IOLs and biometry required.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience working with cataract surgeons required.
- Basic knowledge and experience with medical device selling skills required.
- Presentation and group facilitation skills preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50% required.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)