Johnson & Johnson Careers
Software Test Engineer, Healthcare Technology (1 of 5)
Requisition ID: 8711180801
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Software Test Engineer, Healthcare Technology to be part of fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software for our commercial and R&D lines of business. The position is located in Providence, RI.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Participating in an Agile team of software engineers focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
- Be part of a team where everyone is committed to delivering quality software on time and on budget including design, coding, testing, deployment and certification.
- Defining testing strategy and test automation strategies and managing the testing efforts of junior staff throughout a project/program lifecycle. Executing test plans and test cases ensuring that they meet provided requirements and technical design objectives.
- Be responsible for effective automated testing of applications during the Software Development Lifecycle including design, implementation, and execution.
- Utilize various compliance and QA validated systems to track and maintain continuity across all test scripts and compliance plan.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of broad IT experience in web and internet technologies is preferred.
- Experience with web and/or native mobile software development is required.
- Experience with the execution of testing strategies while participating on one or more scrum teams is required.
- Ability to create and execute test plans, including verification of input requirements, edge conditions, exploratory and life cycle testing.
- Experience with QA-related aspects of the software development lifecycle including development, execution, and deployment/certification.
- Experience working in an Agile software development team and/or strong familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with a test case repository is required.
- Deep knowledge of test methods, with a clear understanding of testing types, and levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must have written test cases, requirements, SOPs/Work Instructions or demonstrated examples of other technical documentation
- Demonstrated commitment to team partnership and success.
- Strong team player who likes to work in a team environment
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Experience writing test cases for automated test environments including such tools as Selenium, Appium, and Perfecto is preferred.
- Disciplined approach to test software development including how testing fits into the SDLC and Agile methods is preferred.
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- Disciplined approach to test software development.
- Good documentation skills.
- Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
- Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines.
- Works effectively under pressure
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel – Occasionally.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)