Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Organizational Communications Manager – North America Consumer
Requisition ID: 8708180411
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is currently recruiting for an Organizational Communications Manager, to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Develop a strategic organizational communications plan to inform, engage and align employees within the North America (NA) Consumer business and tell an aligned consumer narrative, highlighting the connection between the global, regional and business unit strategies
• Lead priority organizational communications and change communications, including Fit-4-Future and Agile, helping to drive cultural change that accelerates value for our customers and consumers
• Maintain and enhance all internal channels for NA Consumer, including Touchpoint and Yammer, and develop a NA Consumer content plan with measurable results, ensuring it’s aligned with the NA Consumer business strategy and global/enterprise editorial priorities
• Foster a sense of co-ownership among the NA Communications Business Unit Leads for sharing key successes, learnings and business trends, fueling NA, Global and enterprise editorial content plans
• In collaboration with the NA Business Unit Communications Leads, create and execute the local organizational communications plan for the six NA Consumer campuses, enhancing engagement with 5,000+ NA Consumer employees
• Serve as single point of contact for all NA organizational communications needs and collaborate with other communications colleagues (e.g., Global, NA Business Units, Stakeholder & Engagement, Content Lab, Corporate, etc.) to share best practices and leverage key learnings
• Develop executive communications strategy for the NALT and prepare leaders for internal events – such as Quarterly NA Business Updates and tactics supporting the NA Leaders communication strategy
• Manage assigned budgets
• Maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional internal and external partners (e.g., marketing, professional, R&D, sales, digital, social, facilities, etc.)
• Role model effective counsel to business leaders by listening, understanding and providing credible expertise, relevant insights and transparent feedback
• Model a healthy Enterprise culture by championing and facilitating a Diversity and Inclusion mindset that aligns with Our Credo and Leadership Imperatives
• A minimum of six (6) years’ experience in communications is required
• Experience in the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) industry or at a multi-national company is preferred
• Proven ability to develop successful working relationships with senior executives is required
• Experience working in a fast-paced, matrix environment is required
• Experience driving results through influence is required
• Expert judgment in critical decision making on issues impacting reputation is required
• Experience as a trusted advisor is required
• Proven ability to develop effective internal & external communications is required
• Experience creating and driving content within social media is preferred
• Experience driving change management communications is required
• Exceptional writing and communication skills are required
• Proven ability to operate with a global mindset, with knowledge and appreciation of global, regional and local differences is required
• This position will be located in Skillman, New Jersey and will require up to 20% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)