Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Head, Ethicon & Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 8700180412
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Head, Ethicon & Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions Supply Chain. This position can be located in Somerville or Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The HR Head, Ethicon & CSS Supply Chain will actively partner with the Ethicon & CSS Supply Chain organizations to lead and deliver the overall HR, talent and organization strategies required to fuel growth and advance key business priorities. The overall Medical Device Supply Chain is working together to become the partner of choice for our customers, and the competitive advantage for our businesses. This is being driven by working end-to-end at the franchise level to drive core and transformational strategies. The MD Supply Chain is also working in strong partnership with customers, R&D and commercial partners to co-develop innovative solutions which create unparalleled experiences for our customers.
The primary responsibilities for the HR Head are to drive the talent agenda in order to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. The role will address complex organizational challenges and business model innovations by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise, and sector HR strategies. The HR Head is also responsible for managing the HR work by ensuring the delivery of an integrated HR strategy, by establishing priorities, aligning resources and managing key implementation activities across the matrixed, global HR organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Lead geography HR team, either through direct reporting or through matrix, as needed
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business
- Partner with the Global or Cross Sector Function leaders to shape define culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conducts gap analysis and develops and implements buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders
- Manage the portfolio of HR work for a region and sector(s) in support of business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies
- Manage the HR team, either through direct reporting or through the matrix, as needed
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Instill cultural discipline to ensure global deployment of core processes and program across the sector/region
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience, including managerial experience coaching and leading talent; minimum of 7 years of progressive HR or HR related experience required.
- Influential team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences required.
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives for sustained impact required.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies required.
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills required.
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business required.
- Experience developing high performing, diverse, and sustainable internal and external talent pipeline required.
- Experience partnering with others to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal required.
- Up to 25% domestic and international travel required.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)