Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Compliance Specialist
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8691181203
Johnson & Johnson Consumer is recruiting for a Quality Compliance Specialist, located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Compliance Specialist will contribute to the Consumer Global and Regional Document and Specification Management processes. The Compliance Specialist is a Document and specification Management subject matter expert and has responsibility for working with all sites and functions to ensure documents and specifications (e.g. SOPs, Work Instructions, etc.) are prepared, reviewed, approved and maintained appropriately. This will involve collaboration with Global business partners and tru end-Users. This will include ensuring alignment of requirements across all regions, and participation in the global deployment of related systems and processes.
• As an individual contributor to a virtual team, contributes to the executional excellence of the Document and Specification Management System and associated processes
• Manages the document review governance process for Global and Regional procedures
• Works closely with all functions and sites to identify and deploy Document and Specification Management System process improvements
• Participates in the Global Document and Specification Management System and Processes Community of Practice
• Champions the Document Governance Process, including the assessment of new/revised procedures to ensure conformance with applicable document hierarchy
• Participates in the deployment of systems and processes related to Document and Specification Management
• Specific responsibilities include:
• Document review, routing, approval
• Participate in projects related to Document and Specification Management
• Electronic sorting and filing of materials, correspondence, business records
• Administrative tasks related to SharePoint site maintenance
• Facilitates team interaction and fosters team development
• Provides training/mentoring/expertise by maintaining open communication and sharing of knowledge
• Contributes to a productive working relationship within Quality Systems, with Quality & Compliance, and will all business partners at sites and cross-functions
• Responsible for maintaining a focus on innovation and continuous in daily work operations
• Undergraduate degree in technical or life science or equivalent years of experience is required.
• At least three (3) years experience in the areas of Document Management, Product Life Cycle Management, and Systems deployment, ideally with experience in the field of Quality Systems and Compliance within regulated medical industry is preferred.
• Proven track record of excellent technical and communication skills, and the ability to work independently is required
• Experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Pharmaceutical Industry or other regulated environment is preferred
• Must be able to develop and maintain relationships/partnerships and to work collaboratively both internally and externally
• Project management experience is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)