Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Marketing Manager, Customer Experience Innovation
Requisition ID: 8689180802
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking an Associate Marketing Manager, Customer Experience Innovation to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Marketing Manager, Customer Experience Innovation, is responsible for real time content creation for local commercial action. This person will connect across markets and functions to support local market precision campaigns and areas of focus for the business. This person will manage external partnerships to develop new capabilities for JJV and lead internal processes for real time commercial action.
- Support local market test and learns, including commercial precision campaigns through briefing, pilot development, metrics, and reporting
- Identify new digital and social channels and trends to leverage in precision marketing campaigns
- Develop partnerships with digital and social channels (Google, Facebook, Linked In, etc.) to test new digital marketing capabilities
- Lead new and existing internal processes and workflows to enable real time commercial action
- Contribute to consumer and professional asset creation working with internal teams and partner agencies:
- Develop real time content including new web, social, CRM copy
- Collaborate with agencies/creative/production/community management partners (IPG, Craft, etc.) to optimize existing assets to create new content and/or create/produce new assets (copy, stills, GIFs, videos.)
- Maintain individual backlog, timeline, and communication with internal stakeholders
- Serve as support for local market Community Managers
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A Master’s Degree of equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive business experience is required
- Understanding of design, copy, and digital best practices/guidelines is required
- Strong track record of executing digital marketing campaigns and working successfully cross-functionally is required.
- Marketing experience within a Healthcare environment, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), or digital is required.
- Prior experience working within / or with advertising agencies and agency management experience with excellent track record / feedback from agencies is preferred
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)