DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Associate Product Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Hip/Knee Branding & Evidence Team, located in Warsaw, Indiana.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.\
This position is with the Joint Reconstruction business.
The Associate Product Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, is responsible for formulating and executing messaging, communication and evidence strategies for the Global Knee & Hip business. This individual should be a global subject matter expert in branding and message development, patient education and marketing, digital strategies and the development of integrated marketing communications plans around evidence. This individual should be able to understand global trends, partner with key opinion leaders and develop marketing communications to support product launches, surgical process and evidence requirements.
Key activities of this role include:
- Support the daily business activities of the Hip & Knee Marketing organization as needed while managing integrated marketing communications strategy.
- Engage closely with regional marketing teams to identify and evaluate new technologies, treatments, and surgical interventions for hip and knee arthritis.
- Develop key collateral materials for multiple stakeholders, including message development and evidence communications.
- Gather and disseminate key insights for the knee and hip platforms.
- Partner with regional commercial marketing teams to execute on the marketing and distribution plan for product launches and marketing campaigns
- Create and nurture close, collaborative professional relationships with surgeon consultants, key vendors, and suppliers to gain alignment and create a shared sense of urgency.
- Develop, recommend, and execute on action plans to continually add new products and new technological advancements in patient and digital strategy
- Deliver board-level presentations and secure the confidence and buy-in of organizational partners including Research & Development, Regulatory, Operations, Medical Affairs, Health Care Compliance, and others as required.
- Evaluate new technologies and intellectual property for potential licensing, acquisition, and/or distribution for patient and digital strategy
- Develop and assemble information and presentations, communicating relevant information to various stakeholders.
A Bachelor's Degree is required, with an MBA being preferred.
A minimum of five years combined experience in Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and/or Product/Brand Marketing is required.
Experience in the medical device industry, as well as orthopedic experience is strongly preferred.
Demonstrated success in brand communications, project management, planning and execution, including product branding, positioning, marketing plan development is required.
Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills is required.
Demonstrated strong strategic and analytical capabilities are required.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines is required.
Ability to work independently, proactively, and with teams is required.
Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and other employees, as well as with the company's business partners is required.
Ability to utilize written and oral communications, skills to produce effective marketing materials that accomplish department goals/objectives is required.
Ability to create and execute effective marketing presentations to small and large groups is required.
This position requires occasional work with cadavers and in an Operating Room setting. This position requires up to 30% travel domestic and/or international, including some weekend travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)