Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Leader, Global Talent Management Digital Enablement, based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Leader, GTM Digital Enablement serves to help enterprise leadership capability development. The role supports how talent data can be used within platforms, interacted with by employees and used to fuel employee acquisition, performance, development, learning and growth.
- Enterprise impact: This role supports defining the Talent Technology ecosystem and long-term enterprise strategy of Global Talent Management.
- Global nature of the role: This role will support current system enhancements and requirements needed for core HR systems (Workday, CSOD, Work Human, Taleo, etc.)
- Visibility and interaction: To be effective, this role needs to partner with Global Services, IT, Global Experience and People Experience to voice key priorities and roadmap for the Talent Landscape.
- Innovation demands. This role will help support People Experiments to rapidly test, agilely experiment and produce leadership reports to establish an Evidence Based Talent Practice.
- Expertise component: This role is responsible for driving internal and external market analyses surrounding the Future of Work and Talent Innovation
In this exciting new role, you will:
- Support setting the needs for current system enhancements and requirements needed for core HR systems (Workday, CSOD, Work Human, Taleo etc.), collaborating with IT, GS, People Experience (PE) team and Global Services (System Owners)
- Recommend future technologies and niche applications based on key problems J&J is aiming to solve in Global Talent Management
- Support strategy and execute people experiments with innovative talent technologies to implement agile methodologies and make high growth decisions faster for the enterprise
- Support the interaction of roadmaps and priorities between People Experience and Global Service teams to drive insights, awareness and visibility into the Digital Talent Roadmap, ensuring that teams are aligned across functional areas.
- Support, provide insights and help catalyze the people-system-process roadmap, underpinned by prioritized outcomes, covering both current and future needs.
- Help Identify critical gaps and enhancements for current enterprise systems; that will result in an increased employee experience related to their career and development
- Help Identify future state needs and dependencies that will drive: accurate talent data, increased user experience and decrease business pain points
- Help connect to external thought leaders and investors in the area of “Future of Work” to drive external-internal innovation and increase visibility into critical market trends.
- Maintain and evolve the database of systems, platforms, technologies and practices surrounding technology and talent to have constant, up to date database of Talent technologies
- Support regular benchmarking sessions with innovative organizations
- Support experiments in collaboration with People Experience, IT Innovation and Leadership Lab
- Support partnership with PE, IT and Procurement to identify ways J&J can more quickly test external systems for proof of concepts, to take 1+ year lifecycle to ~6 weeks)
- Organize, analyze and synthesize experiment metrics, success parameters and outcomes to validate success
- Help uncovers successful and unsuccessful technology interventions in the realm of talent technology, specific to: VR/AR, Sentiment analysis, Bots, Current platform interaction testing (Workday, Cornerstone, WorkHuman, Taleo, etc.)
- Support bi-annual report (think: HBR for Talent Digitization) and other communications to spread learning, awareness, insights and visibility into the trajectory of the Digital Talent Ecosystem
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of product/technology/human resources experience required
- Must have expertise and experience shaping external strategies
- Experience with managing enabling learning, recruiting, performance, development technologies in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Experience with supporting and implementing HR technology (Workday, Cornerstone, WorkHuman, Taleo, etc.) required.
- Must have successfully worked on projects where change was implemented.
- Experience working with vendors and making portfolio prioritization recommendations in alignment with HR and organizational goals preferred.
- Experienced balancing voice of the customer with enterprise-wide business and HR strategies required.
- Experience with balancing cross-functional business processes and ability to work successfully in a matrixed environment is required.
- Experience with Agile methodology + Design Thinking is highly preferred.
- Previous experience in a global role or environment is preferred. Must have strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences.
- Must have proven ability to think strategically and to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives. Must have strong business acumen, understanding of key global business trends in Learning & Development.
- Must have excellent presentation skills, ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, and the ability to respectfully question and/or challenge others to think through problems, improvement opportunities, solutions, and plans
- This position is located in New Brunswick NJ full-time and may requires up to 10% travel, both domestic and international
Do you strive to join an outstanding
team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity
appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)