Janssen Global Services, LLC a company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Global Indication Leader, Global Commercial Strategy Organization based in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Global Services, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Global Indication Leader (GIL) will be responsible for the upcoming CLL launches and strategy, and reports to the Global Marketing Leader for Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- The Global Indication Leader, Global Commercial Strategy Organization will be responsible for planning, developing and executing the launch strategy for upcoming launches in CLL.
- Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understand market insights, competitive landscape and future customer trends
- Lead engagement with medical experts on core commercial topics
- Oversee with J&J business regions to develop and execute the commercial strategy and key commercial tactics including messaging platform and training
- Ensure alignment on the overall indication strategy with all internal partners (Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Clinical, Development, etc.) and Alliance partner
- Partner with Regional teams, Global Market Access and Global Strategic Analytics colleagues to develop differentiating value proposition and assess commercial impact.
You should be an agile teammate who is able to lead and participate on cross-functional teams, gain alignment and drive decision-making with regional commercial colleagues on the commercial strategy and tactical plans. You will have the ability to understand, interpret and communicate commercial and competitive implications of complex technical/clinical/regulatory data. You should be able to understand clinical data and the ability to interact with R&D colleagues on scientific issues. You will have to demonstrate strong leadership presence through influencing without authority with high-level management, detailed orientation, and excellent critical thinking. You will be required to manage extensive interactions with multiple partners.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of business experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 5 years demonstrated in-line marketing, marketing support or sales management/training experience executing marketing strategy is required.
- A minimum of 3 years in commercial role in an operating company / local country level is strongly preferred.
- Prior Oncology experience is strongly preferred, especially within Lymphoma though not required
- Experience working with customers and translating customer needs to the R&D organization is helpful.
- A demonstrated ability to partner and work with multiple agencies/vendors, handle budgets and projects, cross-functionally, cross-geography, and with cross-company teams of high-level managers and executives is required.
- An ability to handle multiple demands and priorities on time, lead teams, gain alignment and driving decision-making is required.
- Product preparation and launch experience is helpful.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills are required along with proven presentation skills.
- Strong executive interpersonal skills are required.
- Senior brand responsibility, alliance management experience, people management, product launch, experience in working with global teams and a deep understanding of pharmaceutical development is preferred.
This position is based in Raritan, NJ and will require up to 25% travel (largely international).
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)