Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for a. Senior Administrative Assistant for the Statistics & Decision Sciences organization. This position is to be located in Spring House or Raritan. Travel between sites for a minimum of 10% is required.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
Statistics & Decision Sciences integrates broad and deep expertise across Janssen Research & Development in areas that range from Drug Discovery through Phases 2 and 3 clinical studies and post-market Medical Affairs and Real World Evidence. As part of Quantitative Sciences that comprises Statistics & Decision Sciences and Global Clinical Pharmacology, we work in cross-disciplinary teams and apply quantitative principles across the R&D portfolio to enable optimal decision-making at the earliest time point and in the most efficient manner. Statistics & Decision Sciences staff reside in the following worldwide locations Raritan, NJ, Titusville, NJ, Spring House, PA, and La Jolla, CA in the USA; Beerse, Belgium, Leiden, The Netherlands, Allschwill, Switzerland, High Wycombe, United Kingdom in the Europe; and Shanghai, China.
Statistics & Decision Sciences is looking for a professional to support operational excellence via administrative support. This position supports a Statistics & Decision Sciences (SDS) senior leader as well as the leader’s therapeutic or functional area within SDS. This primarily includes managing calendars, scheduling department meetings, completing and submitting expense reports, arranging travel, and managing requisitions for purchases for the area including Purchase Orders (POs) for contractors. The Administrative Assistant also supports communications within the department and with any related departments.
• High School/Secondary Degree or equivalent plus 3 years minimum relevant experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role.
• Proven performance and practical knowledge are required.
• Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• In-depth experience with operating and communication platforms (SharePoint, Yammer, MS Teams, Skype, Global Connect, eMarketPlace, Concur, Workday, Our Source) is required.
• High proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio) is required.
• Excellent written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
• Effective partnership with stakeholders at all levels in a global matrix environment is required.
• Ability to exercise good judgment, maintain confidentially and discretion when coming across sensitive information is required.
• Must be flexible in working hours occasionally to effectively support global teams.
• This position can sit in Spring House, PA or Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel between domestic J&J sites.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)