Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Trade Operations Analyst
Requisition ID: 8649180411
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women's health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
Janssen Inc.is looking to hire a Senior Trade Operations Analyst to be based at head office in Toronto.
The Senior Trade Operations Analyst provides commercial oversight of Janssen products through our supply chain in Canada ultimately ensuring prescriptions can be filled at pharmacy. This encompasses Forecasting and tracking product demand, Customer Relationship management with wholesalers, partnering with internal business partners including Marketing, Customer Logistic Services (Customer Service, Warehouse & Transportation), Supply Chain and Finance.
- Develop and manage Wholesaler/Pharmacy relationships including business reviews, communication of relevant information, problem resolution/escalation, and contract management.
- Leverage Customer/Wholesale data, provide analytics and reports to support forecasting, inventory changes, sales / rebates, pharmacy analysis, product launches, product diversion, inventory allocation, recalls, etc.
- Provide market insights into the Marketing Sales Finance Forecast and S&OP consensus demand forecast for assigned brands.
- Member of the new product launch teams, develop pipeline launch distribution strategies, list products with customers, ensure products are launched successfully and provide feedback on demand / other relevant information to the launch team along with recommendations.
- Leverage Customer and industry relationships/knowledge to uncover market trends and insights to be used to create new innovative business solutions for Janssen and Customers (win/win opportunities for Customers and Janssen).
- Collaborate with internal business partners across functions to establish mutually beneficial objectives, clear roles and accountabilities, creating a partnership environment around shared objectives to maximize outcomes for Janssen and our customers.
- University Degree required
- Bilingual (English / French) is an asset but not required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong leadership, analytical, communication and collaboration / team building skills
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management.
- Some knowledge of Finance, Marketing, and Quality
- Highly analytical
- Problem solving skills
- Relationship management skills
- Customer/marketplace focus
- Business acumen and negotiation skills
- Ability to master ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to build consensus and impact outcomes, with limited authority
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have an opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)