Johnson & Johnson Careers
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY LEADER - IT MGR
São José dos Campos, Brazil
Requisition ID: 8635180801
This role supports Supply Chain business leaders to demonstrate Technology strategically and effectively, helping to achieve future growth aspirations, managing and prioritizing demand/portfolio and return on investment. This role requires ability to shape business Strategy, and connect internally and externally, to ensure greater use of technology, data and AGILE methodologies across our business. This role has accountability for the execution and delivery of the JJT function as a whole, working within a matrixed operating model cross Product Lines and cross-county/sector.
Drive growth and enable differentiating SC capabilities as competitive advantage through innovative technology solutions. This requires continuous learning of the latest technology and interaction with the external marketplace to ensure a sound business technology strategy and continuous introduction of new solutions.
Shape and ensure efficient and effective delivery of a program portfolio that creates value with speed and is aligned with both segment and enterprise imperatives including acquisitions and divestitures.
Represent SC-BT on MD SC Brazil and Latam Leadership teams and MD Commercial IT Leadership teams. Work across the senior business leaders to set/influence supply chain strategy and ensure strategic SC-BT alignment and partnership.
Drive strategic organizational and people development activities including recruiting, retaining, and developing leaders across J&J, ensuring optimal organizational constructs with focus on D&I and continuous updating organization skills/knowledge profile.
Standardize, Simplify, Automate & Cont. Improve our JJT processes, tools, and systems to optimize SC operations and cost in Latam. Applying Agile and Rapid Value Realization methodologies and techniques.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of leading edge technology trends.
• End to end Supply Chain experience.
• Track record of large program delivery.
• Track record of compliance.
• Experience managing large, complex budgets.
• Track record of driving business value through information technology.
• Excellent Spanish and English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills
• Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously.
• Experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders
• Ability to work in a matrix environment. This includes working in and with complexity, ambiguity, influencing without authority.
• Ability to influence and lead senior leadership teams.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and energized by change agenda
• Healthy learning interest, curious, innovative. Finds opportunities for healthy dissatisfaction, always thinking of how to improve.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience providing IT solutions in health industry and within matrix organizations
Experience with Agile, LEAN, Design thinking methodologies.
Brazil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)