Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Discovery Immunology
Requisition ID: 8633170911
- Work independently, manage and mentor scientists doing cutting edge research, design experiments, interpret data, troubleshoot and suggest next steps, detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Collaboratively work in a matrix environment, present ideas, both verbally and in writing to diverse audiences including scientific colleagues and senior leadership
- Drive collaborations, internally and externally, with scientists from different disciplines to drive value
- Work in a collaborative environment where ideas can be respectfully challenged to drive excellence and innovation
- A PhD in Immunology/pharmacology or related scientific discipline with at least 10 years of pharmaceutical industry or academic experience is required
Experience leading and advancing drug discovery programs in immune-mediated diseases is required
Previous supervisory experience is required
Strong understanding of IBD disease pathophysiology is preferred
Ability to manage people and projects is required
Experience in intestinal immune and epithelial cell homeostasis or the microbiome is preferred as well as experience with complex cellular systems to mimic aspects of human disease
The Director will expected to travel in this role (approximately 10%)
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)