Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager of Clinical Research, Oral Care
Skillman, New Jersey
Clinical Research non-MD
Requisition ID: 8622181203
Johnson & Johnson Consumer a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies is recruiting for a Manager of Clinical Research, Oral Care to be based in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager of Clinical Research is a responsible member of the Oral Care clinical team and will be dedicated to the implementation of clinical strategies as well as the operational execution and oversight of clinical programs and initiatives. This role provides active scientific contributions to cross-functional product development teams supporting a variety of oral care products and initiatives as well as other need states as needed. This individual will provide input to clinical development plans and will assist with completion of other clinical, technical, and regulatory documents as needed for regulatory compliance.
• Assisting in claims development, advertising review and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with key opinion leaders.
• Participate in planning, organizing, and executing clinical projects that involve a cross-functional team matrix environment.
• The individual will interact directly with scientists in other functional areas including product development, regulatory affairs, legal, clinical operations, statistics, data management, quality assurance, safety, toxicology, project management and marketing to ensure the successful operation execution of clinical development plans and clinical studies.
• Plan, execute, and analyze scientifically valid human research studies in compliance with applicable regulations and take accountability for key deliverables and results.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency, as well as a creative yet practical approach to problem solving.
• Can handle multiple responsibilities and projects simultaneously, ensure quality and compliance with applicable policies, SOPs, and regulations
• Provide input to the product development plan and be responsible for compliant creation, review in support of Authorizations for Product Release (APRs).
• A DMD, DDS or PhD degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., dentistry, dental hygiene, public health) or equivalent is preferred and at least 4 years of relevant experience is required
• Previous clinical project management preferred.
• Industry experience in oral care clinical research is desired.
• An active US dental license with eligibility for New Jersey license is preferred.
• Demonstration of experience in balancing and prioritizing short timelines and multiple deliverables.
• This position is located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Clinical Research non-MD