Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
TECH OPS PACKAGING CO-OP
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 8611180108
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Lead assigned projects and support Package Engineers in design and development of primary, secondary, and tertiary packages for all products in accordance with Marketing and Manufacturing/Packaging requirements.
Work with Engineers and cross-functional teams as well as outside vendors/contractors to accomplish project objectives. Attend packaging component supplier site visits as required. Types of projects and support activities can include the following:
- New Product Launches
- Cost Improvement Projects
- Compliance Projects
- Sustainability Projects
- Plant Support Projects
- Business Continuity Projects
Develop Package Component drawings and specifications, and provide technical support to Engineers and project teams. Support SOP development and migration into electronic systems. Support Package Line Trials (PLT's) by writing protocols, ordering components, coordinating with the packaging line technicians, and participating in execution activities. Gain insight into the regulatory aspects of the Pharmaceutical industry through packaging design and development and production qualification by executing packaging line trial protocols.
- Attending GMP training on the schedule designated for the role and as appropriate for the role.
- Adhering to strict compliance with procedures applicable to the role.
- Exercising the highest level of integrity in the tasks performed.
- Embracing a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time.
- Promoting an environment of employee involvement in the workplace.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any Johnson & Johnson operating company without limitations and require NO sponsorship now or in the future (e.g., H1--B visas)
- Qualified candidates must be pursuing a B.S., M.S. degree in Packaging or packaging Science
- Must have knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet applications, and statistical analyses
- Minor lifting and manual set-up of pilot scale equipment may be required
- 3.0 GPA is preferred
- Must be proficient in word processing programs (e.g. WORD), and spreadsheet applications (e.g. EXCEL)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)