Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Innovation Program Manager
Bridgewater, New Jersey; New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8594180808
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Innovation Program Manager to be located in Bridgewater, NJ or New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Senior Manager, Innovation Program Manager, you will:
• Lead the implementation of innovation initiatives, including establishing and ensuring strong program governance and process management in close collaboration with the Strategy and Deployment team.
• You will be an integral part of the Strategy and Deployment organization focusing on Supply Chain Innovation and Incubation.
• Collaborate with senior leaders within Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain (JJSC) and other internal and external partners (including patients and healthcare providers) to support effective program planning and execution and ensuring robust change management.
• Coordinate and track resources across related initiatives to effectively drive to execution.
• Identify and manage risks and issues, assess the impact of changes and introducing remedial action as required.
• Support the development of strategic thinking on JJSC’s service delivery model and innovation agenda.
• Recommend on-going changes to adapt program scope and strategic focus to achieve the goals set out in the innovation agenda and for service delivery model transformation to drive long term growth.
• Engage with internal and external partners to advance thinking around service delivery and develop primary and secondary research on market trends and growth opportunities within the overall strategic north star pillars.
• Ensure plans are implemented in accordance with timeline and financial expectations and that any issues, challenges or deviations are escalated for resolution in a timely manner.
• Provide high quality communication materials to support executive updates, cross functional dialogue, budget summaries and project proposals.
• Support the dissemination of standard methodologies and tools that enable creativity and innovation and lead cross-organizational initiatives that support an expansive culture of innovation at Johnson & Johnson, including helping to generate and share new ideas.
• Serve as key expert in Innovation framework and process.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
• At least eight (8) years relevant experience is required.
• Experience managing projects is required.
• Conceptual & creative thinker or background in a design/creative resolution of problems thinking approach is required.
• Broad working knowledge of innovation standard methodologies (e.g. Design Thinking, Lean, Six Sigma, Agile Innovation, Scenario Planning, Technology Road Mapping) is required.
• Strong writing, storytelling, communication, and presentation skills are required.
• Large business transformation experience, industrial design or user experience design is preferred.
• Experience in the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals or Consumer industry is preferred.
• Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research/analytics content and methods is preferred.
• Ability to ask clarifying questions, recommend solutions and work with external partners and customers is preferred.
• Creative thinker adept at problem solving and able to cultivate those qualities in others is preferred.
• This position will be based in Bridgewater, NJ or New Brunswick, NJ and requires up to twenty five percent (25%) of domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)