Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Manager, Customer and Logistics Services
Requisition ID: 8579180731
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Finance Manager, Customer and Logistics Services (CLS) will be responsible for partnering and providing financial leadership to the cross-sector Canadian CLS Leadership team and the cross-sector US Customer Service and Capabilities team in the areas of Financial and Management Reporting, Decision support, Project Valuation, and Strategy Development. The Finance Manager with play a significant leadership role in the development of the CLS organization in Canada, specifically in terms of deploying the appropriate analytic and control framework leading to value creating business decisions. This position is responsible for supervising 2 Senior Financial Analysts – 1 in Canada (for Canada CLS) and 1 in the US (for US Customer Service & Collaboration), and ensuring that individual, departmental and corporate goals, objectives and development plans are met.
Provide Financial Leadership for the Canadian CLS organization by:
• Providing financial analysis, insight and guidance to the CLS Teams in Canada and US to support business decision making on key logistics strategies and initiatives.
• Delivering consolidated monthly/quarterly financial reporting of stock and shipping, and transportation activity across the Consumer, Pharm, and MD businesses in Canada and Customer Service in the US.
• Evaluating investment alternatives using data based analytics to identify opportunities to deliver or exceed financial commitments.
• Deliver a consolidated Canadian CLS Plan for stock and shipping and transportation and Cost Improvement Projects across all three businesses for the Financial Strategic Plan, Annual Business Plan and Quarterly Updates process; leading Management reviews up to and including Franchise Leadership Teams.
• Provide Financial and Business Leadership on Enterprise level and sector specific CLS projects and investments, such as Network Optimization, Regional Sourcing RFPs, Acquisitions integration, Cost Improvement Projects, etc. leading to value creating opportunities for Johnson and Johnson.
• Ensure operation of Internal Controls in all MRC’s with CLS related activity in accordance with Johnson & Johnson Sarbanes Oxley and Worldwide procedures.
• Responsible for the management and development of 2 SFAs (Canada & US) - Includes coaching, development planning, performance appraisals, goal setting, and feedback on performance.
• Minimum of a University Degree is required, a major in finance, accounting and/or business focus is preferred.
• MBA and/or Professional accounting designation (CMA, CGA, CA) is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in leading business plans and financial support.
• 2- 3 years' experience in managing people is preferred.
• Other required skills include: well-developed communication and presentation skills, strong business acumen, ability to participate in, and/or lead, cross-functional teams, strong organizational and prioritization skills, excellent problem solving skills, and superior analytical skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)