Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Requisition-to-Pay Associate (1 of 2) within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, Florida.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Requisition-to-Pay Associate Will:
- Be responsible for insuring a seamless experience for the requestor/business partner when using the sourcing and contracting services by coordinating the process/interactions with the associates in sourcing and contracting
- Address supplier related inquires related to the transacting of POs, physical processing of invoices, wire transfer requests, and/or supplier master data
- Be responsible for insuring compliance to the defined processes when engaging with the various end users (requestor, business partner, suppliers, fellow associates)
- Have the primary responsibility for creating and maintaining supplier data in concert with its use within the source-to-settle process
- Manage the purchase order process, including creating and approving the purchase requisition, selecting suppliers, verifying budget alignment, and confirming delivery of orders
- Receive, analyze, and resolve supplier inquiries and disputes, manage purchase execution, contract intake, sourcing events, and exception purchase needs, and track and monitor the deliveries of goods and services
- Manually review, process & post invoices (physically received, and/or invoices that fail SAP auto posting) to the AP Sub-ledger against the corresponding Purchase Order.
- Execute sourcing events, evaluate results, communicate with suppliers on quotes, interface with contracting, and enable updates in ERP systems
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, with a preferred concentration in Business, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Engineering or related field
- A minimum of two (2) years of business experience is required
- A minimum of three (3) years procurement experience is preferred
- Experience working in a shared service center is preferred
- Knowledge of Procurement processes (Requisitioning, PO, Invoicing) is preferred
- Experience interacting with customer (customer service experience) is required
- Demonstrated effectively working remotely with business partners is preferred
- Six Sigma Black and/or Green Belt is preferred
- Working knowledge of Procurement systems (ERP, SAP, etc.) is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time may be required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)