Johnson & Johnson Careers
National Medication Education Manager-Hematology/Oncology Myeloma
Requisition ID: 8565190628
Janssen Pharmaceutical, Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently hiring a National, Medical Education Manager-Hematology Oncology Myeloma located in Toronto, ON.
About Janssen Inc.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
In this Head Office based role, you will be responsible to develop and execute a National Medical Education Strategy and tactical plan for the Hematology-Oncology multiple myeloma portfolio. Resulting in the improvement of health care professional learning metrics in knowledge, attitude and skill for treatment optimization and differentiation. As a key member of the Business Implementation Team (BIM) and the Medical Education Team, you will actively participate in strategic planning and ongoing tactical management of the business and lead department initiatives. This position will have leadership oversight over the Hem-Onc MEM field team through a dotted line reporting structure in coordination with the NMEM Hem-Onc Imbruvica®.
Your core responsibilities:
• Lead the development and ongoing execution of the National and Regional Medical Education and digital communication plans supporting the Hematology-Oncology myeloma business
• Manage and implement in-field medical education activities and KOL development with Multiple Myeloma and Hemo-oncology experts
• Provide indirect management oversight with the Hem-Onc MEM team as they develop and execute their plans in support of the national and regional Darzalex® programs
• Attract, develop and retain an industry leading team of Hematology-Oncology MEMs
• Provide leadership and innovative ideas as a team member on the cross functional (Darzalex BIM, CAR-T launch and related teams) supporting Hematology-Oncology
• Through Customer Insight Research and learning program metrics, the NMEM will provide strategic direction for existing and emerging customer learning plans, conferences, symposia etc.
• Develop and execute a market readiness national educational account plan for the novel CAR-T platform
• Manage the Medical Education budget and vendors
• Stay abreast of emerging treatments and translate the data into applicable tactics for knowledge transfer to health care professionals
• Lead Medical Education franchise and Medical Affairs department projects
• A minimum of a university degree is required preferably in Life Sciences or related Health Sciences discipline; an advanced science degree or MBA is preferred
• A minimum of 5 years of professional business experience is required
• Prior experience working with Hematology-Oncology products in Sales, Marketing and/or Medical Education is highly desirable
• Therapeutic area and customer knowledge in one or more areas (Hematology, Multiple Myeloma, Leukemia, Solid tumor Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplantation, CAR T-Cell therapy) is required
• Demonstrated ability to partner with Key Opinion Leaders to gain key insights and develop educational accredited and non-accredited content
• Previous experience in leadership roles demonstrating coaching competencies and the ability to lead teams is highly desirable
• Solid knowledge of the IMC code, Healthcare Compliance policies and procedures and the principles of adult learning is required
• Results driven, innovative, assertive, strategic thinker, strong project and account management skills are preferred
• Bilingual: French/English an asset
• Willing and able to travel (domestic and international) approximately 30% of the time
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)