Johnson & Johnson Careers
Advocate Customer Support, Biomed
Requisition ID: 8563181203
Ethicon, a member of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Advocate Customer Support, Biomed, located in Cincinnati, OH.
Ethicon is a trusted, worldwide leader in surgical care. For over a century, the businesses within Ethicon have continuously introduced new innovations in wound closure, metabolic and obesity, general surgery, wound management, women's health and urology that fulfill the company's vision. You will engage healthcare professionals and internal customers to provide support and information regarding assigned products.
- Conduct shared service customer support calls - pertaining to a variety of Ethicon & J&J products & services - accessed through the toll-free lines or through other appropriate communications such as live chat, e-mails and internal calls
- Demonstrate world-class customer support
- Maintain knowledge of Ethicon and other J&J product and services within the Customer Support Center
- Communicate accurate information in a courteous and timely manner to facilitate customer satisfaction
- Protect customer confidentiality, as well as proprietary and confidential Ethicon & J&J information
- Provide 24/7 support for Ethicon, J&J, & other customers who require immediate access to a healthcare professional to resolve product & procedure issues for both disposable & capital products by participation in weekend and off-hours emergency on-call support
- Apply core knowledge skill sets include Critical Care/Operating Room electrical equipment, basic electronics, Operating Room set up and procedures, event triage, etc. and to provide the appropriate course of action
- Perform duties as a subject matter expert for products supported & may participate in R&D, Marketing, Franchise Development, & customer training activities where the clinical / technical expertise of a healthcare professional
- A minimum of a bachelor’s Degree with a medical, technical or business focus required.
- Proven technical expertise within a Clinical Engineering/Biomed setting or medical field service experience servicing OR, Critical Care, Surgical Services &/or Trauma capital equipment required.
- Minimum of 3+ years within a health care environment, medical contact center &/or experience handling customer/patient service issues within a medical environment is required.
- Customer service/customer focus experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of Medical Device Regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of Ethicon products preferred.
- Ability to participate in weekend and off-hours emergency on-call support required.
- This position is located in Cincinnati, OH and requires minimal to no travel.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
Customer Technical Service