Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for a Manager, Contract Strategy & Analytics, located in Titusville NJ, with travel (as business needs require) to Piscataway NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
The Manager, Contract Strategy& Analytics will be responsible for evaluating and implementing contracting pricing strategies across multiple contracted channels and franchises. This position evaluates the impact of new pricing strategies on people, process, and systems to ensure compliant contracting operations. In Addition, this position manages the development of analytics to measure contract performance and compliance across NA pharmaceutical franchises and products.
- Process, Systems and Organizational management:
- Working with the Directors of Pricing Strategy, Enterprise Solutions Team, Government, Finance and Marketing, evaluate and finalize contract pricing strategies for CPC review and implementation across all contracted channels that include managed markets (commercial and part-D), institutional, physicians/clinics, Long Term Care and other specialty channels.
- Ensures proposed contract pricing strategies are implemented by evaluating against current processes, systems and people.
- Contract Management operations
- Manage the operations feasibility of contract pricing strategies. Feasibility assessment includes organizational impact, contracting processes, systems, and other dependencies.
- Manage the implementation of new contract pricing strategies across all contracted channels including the design of field and in-house training materials.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met based on the CPC approved contracting strategies.
- Analytics Management
- Develop and provide value added strategic analytics to evaluate contract performance across all pharmaceutical business units and contracted channels including Managed Care, Hospital, Physician, ITP, LTC and other specialty channels as needed.
- Provide Brand, Pre-Strategy and Post Strategy performance analytics to Brand and SCG to provide value to the business
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience required.
- Pharmaceutical business experience preferred.
- Contracting experience is preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of managed markets, acute care and specialty channels is preferred.
- Knowledge of Janssen portfolio of products preferred.
- Knowledge of process excellence tools and techniques is preferred.
- The ability to collect, analyze and interpret business data required. This includes the ability to use information appropriately to maintain and to grow the business.
- The ability to collaborate with others toward a common goal by leveraging the strengths and styles of team members required. This includes the ability to influence others and to manage conflict.
- The ability to identify and analyze situations, opportunities, and problems required. This includes the ability to initiate appropriate actions and solutions to maximize business effectiveness.
- Travel to Piscataway NJ is required 10% of the time.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)