Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager, Professional Promotion
Requisition ID: 8557190301
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Manager, Professional Promotion, located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies
Product Manager, Professional Promotion will play a critical role in leading the development and execution of U.S. business strategies and marketing plans for the Metabolic portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with field sales teams and key internal partners to execute upon aligned objectives
- Develop and execute tactics within the business plan
- Assist in the management/partnership of agencies
- Develop professional field sales material supported through market research and market insights
- Champion of projects through the promotional review process
- Payer pull through
- Work with the Sales Learning & Development team on field sales training initiatives and Plan of Action sales meetings
- Manage strategy, planning and content for sales meetings
- Manage professional marketing budgets for assigned projects.
- Work closely with multiple functions including Sales, Sales Learning & Development, Business Analytics, Medical Affairs, Field Sales Communications and outside vendors to effectively execute key promotional activities.
- Directing key marketing processes including: agency management, budget tracking and medical/legal/regulatory internal review.
- Collaborate with key business partners to support brand level professional promotion tactics.
- Provide clear strategic direction & guidance to agency partners regarding development and execution of promotional tactics.
- Continually assesses competitive landscape and respond accordingly.
- Work within regulatory and HCC guidelines to achieve goals.
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required. MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years Sales and/or Marketing or other business experience is required
- Experience in Sales and/or Marketing within the healthcare industry is preferred
- Professional experience interacting with customers is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills, with cross-functional alignment, partnering, and influencing without authority being critical components of job success.
- Must be able to demonstrate intellectual curiosity and willingness to take smart risks – measuring and optimizing based on results.
- Thought leadership, accountability, and results orientation are required.
- Must be a self-starter with a track record of challenging the status quo and delivering results.
This role is located Titusville, NJ and requires approximately up to 30% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)