Ethicon US LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Channel Development to be based in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH.
Ethicon US LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at http://www.ethicon.com/, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
As the Senior Manager, Channel Development, you will be responsible for developing and sustaining alternative channels through creation, development, and deployment of market development plans/programs that generate demand and adoption of the ETHICON product portfolio. You will be required to monitor and analyze market trends, understand distributor capabilities, marketplace trends, strengths, and develop strategies to execute new concepts and business models. You will serve as key commercial channel partner to the US Marketing teams, Strategic Customer Group, Distributor Account leads, Distributors, external partners, and will have responsibility for defining and prioritizing key growth initiatives/programs from inception to execution. Key strategic growth levers include distributor promotional programs, E-Commerce, Kit Packers, OEM’s, distributor(s) salesforce, and external sales partnerships. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Enhance competitive channel position through the design and implementation of marketing programs that create pull-through resulting in growth
- Leverage channel in alignment to Marketing/Sales strategy to assess (quant and qual) and value programs/new go-to market models through the understanding and development of distributor network capabilities
- Manage product portfolio life-cycle within the channel
- Explore and implement innovative sales supporting structures; and investigate potential new product bundling for kit packers
- Partnership with Brand Marketing, Sales Training, Sales, Operations, Supply Chain and Distributors
- Partner with Marketing to create strategies, solutions, and incentive programs for new distribution channels that ensure: strong value propositions, marketing materials, educational tools, and strong messaging to support programs
- Develop strong relationships with key distributors in the acute and/or non-acute markets to manage programs, educate sales force to sell ETHICON product portfolio, identify insights/market trends, and support distributor conferences
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A degree in business, marketing, or related field is preferred
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of combined Sales, Marketing, Finance, and/or business analytics experience is required
- Medical device customer engagement and/or industry experience preferred
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, project management and analytical skills are required
- Strategic, forward looking thinker with strong cross-functional collaboration skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to influence and impact others through building and defending strategic options and reaching consensus of opinion is required
- The ability to understand and translate data into actionable insights to support decision-making is required
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams to identify new program(s) & business model(s) with successful execution is preferred
- This position will be based in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH and require up to 20% travel.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)