Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Project Manager – Global Operations (Part Time)
Princeton, New Jersey
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt
Requisition ID: 8555180731
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Project Manager – Global Operations (Part Time) located in Princeton, NJ.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global business with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Project Manager generally possesses a strong understanding of product and package development, manufacturing, quality management, logistics, distribution networks, and sales and operations planning.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for various activities as they relate to managing new product launches, marketing sampling and promotional programs, product restages, regulatory driven product changes, etc. The Senior Project Manager will also be responsible for managing all aspects of external engagements including but not limited to, interaction with collaborating partners, contract manufacturing and development projects, and several other key programs which require time, cost, and milestone activity management.
The Senior Project Manager shall coordinate all attributes and key activities throughout the lifecycle of the programs including all project timeline activities, cost management activities where appropriate, hosting key development initiative meetings, capture all relevant action items and following up with key stakeholders.
Key activities include:
1. Daily liaison with Commercial Operations, Research & Development (R&D), Finance, Clinical and Operations to efficiently and effectively manage various internal and external projects including:
o New product launches
o Marketing promotional planning /sampling
o Product restaging
o Manufacturing technology transfers
o Partner collaborations
2. Coordinates and communicates all aspects of new product launch activities including timelines, pricing, annual volume confirmation, etc.
o Develops product launch/project timelines which highlight and track the activities of the project from inception to completion or launch
3. Participations in the Product Development Review meetings: facilitate departmental communications on key activities, follow-ups from ad hoc meetings, updates on launch plans, etc.
o Coordinates product development priorities
o Provides regular updates to the core team members
4. Interacts with and fosters cooperative working relationships that facilitate project tasks with internal partners and project members to ensure maximum product-to-market efficiency
o Promotes, develops and nurtures project teams so as to facilitate, manage and direct special projects both internally as well as with business partners and vendors
o Promotes a "team" atmosphere between all functional departments as well as cross-functional teams with corporate partners
5. Manages project team meetings ensuring communication and organization
o Will manage timeline activities associated with achievable product development plans
o Provides management with frequent updates regarding business impact of project related activities including time to market, financial implications, pipeline activities, etc.
o Recommends action plans to resolve project modeling and execution issues
o Communicates and coordinates as needed the implementation of action plans
6. Aligns with and embeds Johnson & Johnson best practice project management programs
7. Establishes project management activities best practices and educate the entire organization on a going basis
8. Liaises with Logistics on the distribution of the product launch quantities (Domestic and International)
• A minimum of a BS/BA degree is required. MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years project management experience is required.
• This role has a schedule of 19.5 hours per week is required.
• Knowledge of the product development processes is required.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Maintain a proven track record of dependability and commitment.
• Be able to form and work productively as a part of a cross functional team.
• Experience with MS Office Suite including Excel and Outlook. Experience with MS Project is preferred.
• PMP certification is preferred.
• Knowledge of FDA and global regulations including Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) is preferred.
• Regulatory/Quality experience in the cosmetic/OTC industry is preferred.
• CPG experience is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt