Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst - Human Performance Institute
Requisition ID: 8551180731
J&J Health and Wellness Solutions (JJHWS), is currently recruiting for a Sr. Financial Analyst- Human Performance Institute Commercial Revenue, located in Orlando, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
J&J Health and Wellness Solutions (JJHWS), is a member of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a full time Senior Financial Analyst supporting J&J Human Performance Institute (JJHPI) Commercial Revenue. JJHPI is located in Orlando Florida and the role will be located in Orlando. JJHPI business is a Consumer entity within J&J focused on developing innovative training solutions that allow individuals to perform at their best and live their most meaningful lives. This role will report to the Manager of Financial Reporting at J&J Health & Wellness Solutions, and be an integral member of the Finance team.
Key focus areas for this role are in the areas of revenue reporting and analytics, business partnering with key stakeholders throughout the JJHPI Team, and (BVA, Quarter Close, business planning & updates, business metrics). The core activities include:
- Leading monthly revenue close activities, working with Sales Account Managers to reconcile sales orders, deferred revenue and revenue recognition
- Preparation and booking of journal entries, performing balance sheet reconciliations, monthly BVA's and completing all SOX compliance reports
- Lead Intercompany billing processes and revenue with J&J Affiliates
- Preparing quarterly analytics on revenue to include reporting sales historical trends, markets and key insights for review with JJHPI Leadership team and independently producing management reports for the various reviews
- Managing HPI Selling and Facilities cost centers including budget management, forecasts, calculation of commissions and OH allocations
- Lead other ad hoc analysis as needed
Candidate must possess excellent communication and time management skills, be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The company is currently in a growth phase and requires a candidate who possesses strong strategic thinking, business partnering and who is comfortable working in ambiguous situations and proactively proposing strategies for managing through change.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- A MBA, CPA, CMA, or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of three years finance or related business experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required to include formulas, VLOOKUPS, and pivot tables.
- The ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations to various levels of the organization, including leadership, is required.
- Experience in public accounting, SOX and SAP is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (conceptual, communication, strong business acumen, and be results and performance driven with the ability to think creatively and work in a team environment.
- Candidate must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to influence business, recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with an understanding of prioritization and urgency.
- The ability to effectively work with leadership roles in various functional areas is required.
- This position will be based in Orlando, FL, and may require up to 5% of domestic travel.