Johnson & Johnson Careers
Total Rewards Specialist, Global Process Management
Requisition ID: 8542181130
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. is currently recruiting for a Total Rewards Specialist, Global Process Management. This position is located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Total Rewards Specialist, Global Process Management will:
- Manage global projects, including but not limited to, updates to Global Benefit Administration System, year-round long-term incentive administration, Year-End Compensation Planning, and Survey Management.
- Manage the day-to-day global benefit administration with oversight responsibility for service delivery, facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs.
- Maintain global tools related to compensation.
- Manage process to ensure third party vendors and standard operating procedure audits are completed timely and accurately.
- Act as subject matter expert to review and document processes for the Company’s benefit administration programs globally, or other assignments.
- Partner with internal and external partners responsible for global processes and services to ensure all associated processes are managed and delivered per policies, program requirements and service level agreement terms.
- Independently handle day-to-day assigned tasks, initiatives and assigned projects, escalating as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Corporate Services where required to ensure timely delivery of all global projects.
- Assist with tracking metrics and other reporting requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience working in a Compensation and Benefits and/or HR/Business Operations capacity with strong analytical focus is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting the management of large, complex outsourcing relationships is preferred.
- Excellent research and quantitative business skills are required.
- Strong project management skills with experience in supporting the execution of large-scale projects is preferred.
- Proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environment is preferred, since majority of clients will not be located onsite is required.
- Candidate must have a keen sense of urgency, attention to detail, exceptional teaming and collaboration skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of software products, Workday, SalesForce, database and HRIS systems and reporting tools is preferred.
- This position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson (6067)