Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Supply Planning Analyst
Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 8536180107
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Planning Analyst (Supply Planner) to support Ethicon. This position will be based in Somerville, NJ.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
Senior Supply Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
• Leading the Ethicon supply planning and scheduling processes for External Operations
• Enabling attainment of target service levels (as defined by the Operating Companies and Sector Planning organizations) while achieving target inventory objectives
• Preparing supply plans and production schedules for external partners
• Efficiently converting global demand requirements into an attainable supply plan for products manufactured by external partners
• Creating the monthly S&OP package for the key partners and will attend/lead the supply S&OP meetings
• Working in a complex matrix manner across Global Surgery and a worldwide network of external partners is a key requirement
• Capacity planning, S&OP, production scheduling, inventory management, distribution, transportation, new product launch management and external partner order fulfillment
• Supporting the design, development and institutionalization of a best practice global S&OP process with key external business partners for the Ethicon business
• Collaborates with the demand planning organization to formally receive WW demand plans; conducts a formal process with the external partners to rationalize supply and demand, taking into account capacity and inventory
• Conducting scenario-based supply analyses to evaluate launch options, supply events recovery projections and develop contingency plans with our external partners
• Supporting best practices in external partner supply planning, including master scheduling, detailed scheduling, capacity planning and distribution planning
• Completing complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning is required, this includes the ability to utilize the planning systems to gather the key data needed to drive business decisions
• Supporting MD&D PLAN / External Operations inventory reduction efforts, including analysis and inventory reporting on a monthly basis. Additional responsibilities as assigned by Management
• Bachelor’s degree is required with preference in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations
• Must possess at least 4 years of related experience in supply chain management, production planning and/or materials management, demand planning experience
• Strong analytical skills required
• The ability to influence others in a matrix environment is required
• Ability to build strong relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles is required
• Ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency is required
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely is required
• Experience with advanced planning systems and/or planning system implementation preferred
• In depth knowledge of MRP and conceptual knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/JDE/APO) is preferred
• Experience in SQL and/or Visual Basic is preferred
• Experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma methodology is a plus
• APICS CPIM certification is preferred
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon Inc. (6045)