Johnson & Johnson Careers
ENT Consultant, Bay Area, CA, Acclarent Inc.
San Francisco, California
Requisition ID: 8535181130
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a ENT Consultant aligned to Acclarent, the ENT Consultant, Bay Area, CA.
The CSS Group consists of five diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Cerenovus, and Mentor. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, and Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics.
Chronic sinusitis affects 3 million Americans each year and five per cent of the U.S. adult population suffers from a phenomenon referred to as Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (blocked ears / ear pain). Acclarent is dedicated to supporting otolaryngologists with minimally-invasive ENT technologies that relieve this suffering as effectively and painlessly as possible. For more than a decade Acclarent has pioneered innovative technologies, including the balloon dilation system that’s been used to treat more than one million patients.
The ENT Consultant is responsible for executing the company's direct sales strategy and sales plans within his/her assigned territory to achieve territory sales revenue and budget objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proctor Acclarent-trained physicians during their initial procedures to provide guidance, gather procedure data, and recommend training certification when ready, and provide customer feedback on the Company's products to Marketing.
• Responsible for maintaining records in the Acclarent CRM system on contacts and facilities and understanding the Company's Quality Policy and Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by the holder of this job function.
• Responsible for compliance with Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by the holder of this job function.
• The ENT Consultant will be expected to have accurate and on time completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools, as well as accurate and timely reconciliation of emergency stock monthly.
• Other responsibilities as required or assigned by manager.
• Bachelor's degree
• At least 3 years of outside sales experience OR experience in clinical service or direct clinical support of physicians and healthcare providers is required.
• Valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States?
• Ability to work within a commission-driven position with the ability to meet and exceed sales goals
• Ability to travel as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel is required.
• Must live within 100 miles from the territory center
• 3+ years of experience in medical device sales, including startup experience selling game-changing technology
• 3+ years of experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment, preferably with experience calling on ENTs
• Experience introducing market development programs to physician practices
• Strong local relationships within the healthcare community in the specified geographic area
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.acclarent.com to learn more!
At Johnson & Johnson we are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us throughout the world. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit.
United States-California-San Francisco-
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)