Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Designer, Digital Experience-Johnson & Johnson Design
New York, New York
Requisition ID: 8531170821
Johnson & Johnson Design (www.jnj.com/design) is looking for a Designer, Digital Experience, to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team that designs the breadth of digital interactions. The position will be located in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City’s in the Starrett-Lehigh building.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones.
Johnson & Johnson is expanding its Digital Experience Design capabilities. This focus will specialize in optimizing experiences and ecosystems of care using a digital experience design lens to enhance product experiences and interactions that will serve to improve health outcomes and wellbeing. Johnson & Johnson employs approximately 126,900 people worldwide and is the world’s largest healthcare company. The expanded digital design capabilities will specialize in lightning fast prototyping, iterative design, integrating with agile sprints.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position will ultimately impact projects and programs across a variety of the Johnson & Johnson Operating Companies and brands.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and leading holistic UX designs projects – including interaction, visual
and prototype design.
- Understanding user needs and business goals to conceptualize and design digital experiences via sketches, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes.
- Creating user personas and journey maps to help guide and validate meaningful design experiences.
- Collaborating with design, technology and business partners to create concepts to socialize with key stakeholders.
- Taking a lead role in UX projects from concept to delivery
- Defining and contributing to digital visual guidelines and our UX Pattern Library.
- Field research and observation to understand how people interact with our solutions.
- Using analytics data and gathering insights to make informed design decisions.
- Applying holistic thinking to consider the many potential digital touchpoints and designing across various digital channels, including but not limited to web and mobile.
- Developing concepts into high fidelity designs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (User Experience design, Human-Computer Interaction, information design, communications, etc.).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in UX design is required, preferably in a large global organization.
- Highly skilled in developing low/medium fidelity wireframes/storyboards as conceptual designs as well as the ability to produce high fidelity designs.
- Experience developing designs using tools including, but not limited to: Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, Proto.io, Marvel, Balsalmiq, the Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud environment, etc.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum delivery teams.
- Knowledge in the digital technology landscape and working with teams specializing in software development and design principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to conduct usability research studies.
- Ability to socialize concepts and ideas to extended stakeholders.
- Advanced design certifications or degrees.
- Experience in VR/AR/MR, AI, Voice UX
United States-New York-New York
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)