Johnson & Johnson Careers
PACKAGING ENG RD ROTATIONAL
Requisition ID: 8516181130
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is recruiting for a Packaging Engineer – R&D Rotational position located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
- Development of new packages, base business maintenance and support programs.
- Management of business continuity issues and cost optimization programs for primary, secondary and tertiary packaging.
- Will be responsible for all required specifications, documentation, package line trials and package testing to support product release.
- This individual will be required to take a leadership role with packaging projects and possess the ability to influence and interface with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Taking a highly collaborative approach with ability to manage multiple rapidly changing priorities with minimal supervision.
Successful entry level Engineers must have the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging or Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, or a related Engineering discipline. An M.S./M.A./MBA is preferred.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (without rounding) which is reflective of all college coursework. Candidate must have from 0 to 2 years of industrial experience.
- Candidates must have permanent work authorization in the United States.
- We cannot consider students who will require future sponsorship. We are seeking candidates who will be available to start their Johnson & Johnson career after earning their most recent degree between December 2018 and June 2019.
- A highly motivated individual with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical writing/documentation skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data, identify root causes, draw conclusions and generate reports that present sound data driven conclusions.
- The ability to partner and lead effectively across functions and across all functional levels.
- Strong technical leadership skills, planning and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with SolidWorks is preferred.
- Position is located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 20% travel, which could include international.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
R&D Engineering (R&D)