Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is recruiting for a Marketing Events & Production Lead, located in Clearwater, FL.
Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is an innovative consumer products business that distributes cutting-edge hair care products to large retail chains around the world. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries.
The Marketing Events & Production Lead is the enablement engine of the marketing team, driving the execution behind all marketing events and activities. This role is integral to our ability to execute flawlessly, supporting the marketing team in a fast-paced environment and highly competitive marketplace to drive authentic connections with our audiences in various experiences and touchpoints. With some of the fastest growing brands in the category, Vogue is uniquely positioned to continue to disrupt the category through a unique go-to-market strategy and nimble environment.
- Lead the planning and execution of all marketing events on time and on budget, including large consumer moments, trade shows, conferences, smaller influencer or PR events, and more. Take ownership of cross-functional project management and logistics, ensuring execution delivers on strategy and objectives as outlined by brand team, with clear performance metrics to analyze return on investment. Be the primary point of contact for all onsite activities and overall logistics for assigned events.
- Source and lead all third parties involved in marketing events, including production teams, agencies, fulfillment partners, and internal cross-functional partners, including processing of all required documentation (contracts, PO’s, invoices, etc.) and negotiation of contracts, estimates, and invoices with vendors across the project lifecycle.
- Lead the management of all sampling needs and programs across consumer, influencer, and trade activities, including annual forecasting of all sampling needs and brand POS, inventory management, program execution, and return on investment analysis.
- Support Influencer and Communications Lead in influencer and PR program execution, including identification and relationship development with new talent, surprise & delight, and mailer executions.
- Lead project meetings for all responsibilities, driving collaboration cross-functionally and within the marketing team to drive executions to the finish line perfectly, with clear analysis and optimizations delivered after all projects, conducting research to continually enhance existing tools and developing new tools/resources.
- Lead all coupon generation and redemption/ROI analysis for consumer promotions, providing support to brand team to analyze promotional efficiency.
- Support the marketing team as needed with miscellaneous projects and internal needs as required, tracking all results against objectives and measuring the effectiveness of all projects.
BA/BS required, focus in Marketing or Communications preferred.
4 years of relevant work experience, with a minimum of 3 years event management or communications experience is required.
Solid understanding of the planning, negotiation, execution, and measurement of event and marketing activities is required.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, and commitment with a strong sense of urgency and prioritization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as demonstrated ability to work confidently and respectfully at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with an outstanding attention to detail and a focus on results
- Works well independently with a demonstrated history of building reciprocal, lasting relationships that deliver business results
- Proficient in a variety of applications (Excel, Word, Outlook), and the ability to pick up new applications and processes quickly
- Marketing or Communications background with a passion for beauty
- Desire to work in a high-pressured, fast paced environment, delivering on deadline and on budget
- 10% Travel Required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Vogue International LLC (6232)