Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Brand Manager, ACUVUE®
Requisition ID: 8511180731
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager, ACUVUE®, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. specializes in the manufacturing of industry-leading contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE® Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Senior Brand Manager, ACUVUE®, will be responsible for growing the ACUVUE® brand contact lens business in the US market. The Senior Brand Manager is responsible for strategic portfolio management of the ACUVUE® contact lens business, creative ownership and development of assets for all sub-brand equities, commercialization of new product innovation, forecasting, business management and reporting.
The role consists of leading and managing a sub-brand product marketing team, developing sub-brand product marketing strategies and business plans and working closely with global sub-brand teams, US Consumer, Professional and Shopper Marketing teams, Professional Affairs and US Customer Sales teams to execute an annual calendar of sub-brand product marketing initiatives. These initiatives will include but not be limited to the development of sales force selling tools, professional marketing materials to support events and educational initiatives, professional and consumer advertising. This position will oversee the commercialization of new product innovation, working closely with global teams to transition responsibility from global development to local commercialization.
Direct reports will include Brand Managers and/or Assistant Brand Managers responsible for sub-brand product lines. This team will work closely with US ACUVUE® Consumer, Professional and Shopper Marketing execution teams to ensure all ACUVUE® sub-brand product marketing objectives are executed and achieved in an efficient, consistent, coordinated fashion.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working directly with creative agencies to develop or adapt tools and assets that support all sub-brand marketing initiatives
- Managing direct report(s), including but not limited to recruiting, writing and implementing robust development plans, coaching and managing employee performance throughout the year
- Developing and measuring performance with KPI indicators across all initiatives
- Reporting business results (sales and market share) to senior management and all relevant stakeholders across the organization
- Supporting sales forecasting, working closely with demand planning and analytics teams to effectively forecast consumer and customer demand
- Leads the development of product positioning with overall accountability for volume and share objectives, pricing strategies, and execution of claims.
- Leads the lifecycle strategy of new and existing products, influencing marketing, sales, regulatory, research & development, manufacturing and financial disciplines for the US market.
- Responsible for the optimization and performance of marketing communication, influencing business insights teams to assess performance over time.
- Leads the relationships to include contracts and budgets of external agency partners and vendors with overall accountability for the effectiveness of products and services purchased.
- Complies with HCC guidelines and reporting requirements.
- Unearths, develops and leads the team to execute on new insights through customer closeness and thought leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar is required. MBA is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressive marketing experience or its equivalent with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional marketing experience; experience in a medical device business is preferred
- Strong track record of marketing leadership success developing and executing business plans, identifying and implementing new business opportunities, measuring and delivering results
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to set a vision, identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to complex problems and overcome obstacles
- Proven strategic thinking and ability to develop as well as execute against plans
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)