Johnson & Johnson Careers
Contact Center Business Solutions Manager (18 Month Project Role)
Requisition ID: 8506180731
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Contact Center Business Solutions Manager within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization for an 18 Month Project Role. The position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ (preferred) or Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Contact Center Business Solutions Manager project role assists in the development of strategy, planning, and execution of technology within the global organization. The Contact Center Business Solutions Manager project role will assist with the deployment of technologies, working with cross-functional business teams in formulating and prioritization requirements to support business solution delivery, and partners with IT to support the delivery of those solutions.
- Work to ensure that the new and existing technologies required to support the GS Contact Centers are delivered with the required functionality and that the operating procedures are in place for their on-going management.
- Act as interface to the business partners and Contact Center Operations areas regarding the technology user story creation, review and obtaining the required approvals.
- Execute detailed application planning to ensure new business needs are met and adhere to the GS Service Experience Strategy. This includes a focus on metrics, continuous improvement, quality and optimization of technology.
- Develop relationships with other Contact Center leaders across J&J.
- Work cross-functionally to understand leading practices and opportunities for collaboration to continually improve the employee experience. Understand the Key Performance Indicators and operational metrics that are critical to managing service delivery.
- As part of a team, drive the delivery of cross-functional contact center technology solutions that enable enhanced service experience and increased efficiency of the Global Services operations across the various tiers of the operating model. Partner with cross-functional business stakeholders to obtain deep knowledge of business strategy and act as a liaison with teams accountable for delivering solutions that contribute to the fulfillment of the organizational and project value cases.
- Provide input and obtain feedback from Global Services delivery teams on contact center needs and services. Analyze metrics to conduct root cause analysis and assist with implementing continuous improvement opportunities to enhance and optimize J&J GS Contact Center services.
- Partner with Strategy & Operations and IT teams to develop and implement documentation required to ensure effective on-going operation and compliance. Participate in requirements gathering workshops, working to develop and deliver release communications, operating procedures, and act as a SME to other interested parties.
- Research and recommend innovative Contact Center solutions, leverage existing technologies, and assist in the establishment of the Contact Center Technology as they are operationalized, under the direction of the Senior Manager, Contact Center Business Solutions.
- Support development of the Contact Center solutions roadmap, identifying future-state user needs, identifying capabilities that meet those needs, supporting the development of cost and resource requirements to deliver those capabilities, and prioritizing efforts with stakeholders.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 8 years of related business experience is required
- Minimum of 3 years business experience in technology, systems, data management, call center or telephony is required
- Experience coordinating change plans, process re-design, and technology rollouts is required
- Project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic and virtual environment is required
- Detailed understanding of key systems impacting cross-functional processes is required
- Experience managing and implementing technology standardization and researching new innovative solutions that support on-going business needs
- Ability to set objectives, monitor and achieve for performance, and ensure high level of engagement and commitment
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process is preferred
- Experience with the Agile development process is preferred
- Experience supporting a Shared Services environment and service center technologies globally
- Prior experience with Contact Center and CRM applications
- Ability to build strong business partnerships
- Ability to foster cross-function collaboration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to interact across all organizational levels
- Require up to 25% international and domestic travel
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)