Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Execution Systems Center-of-Excellence (COE) Co-Op, Janssen Supply Chain- Drexel University
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 8498170424
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Supply Chain is recruiting 3 Product Management Process Co-Op as part of Execution Systems COE, located at Spring House, PA site. The Execution Systems COE is a dedicated team focused on implementing a standard recipe based product management processes across all the sectors in Johnson & Johnson. This position is eligible for housing assistance.
Within the Janssen Supply chain, Execution Systems COE is currently deploying a creative data-centric Enterprise Recipe Management (= ERM) platform. This industry first ERM-platform is a foundational building block towards meeting our aspired transformation goal of enabling an agile real-time manufacturing organization that is based on a standardized recipe based operating philosophy that is applied end-to-end from development lab, through manufacturing to Patient.
In support of the aforementioned deployment of the ERM-platform at our API Small Molecule Manufacturing facilities, we as the manufacturing organization will generate the appropriate recipes for all synthesis steps as part of the affected legacy products, both in R&D as well as Manufacturing environment. This provides a unique opportunity for you to gain exposure to actual manufacturing processes for a wide variety of products.
Common expectations include the following:
- Participate in a detailed training program on generating product recipes in ERM tools
- Collaborate with scientists to gain understanding of product development process to capture in recipe format
- You will improve material master data, like mixture composition and molecular data, for recipe completeness
- Use regulatory files and criticality analysis to understand how to incorporate the product development knowledge into General Recipe Designs
- Set up reactions, product steps, and product paths to model General and Master Recipes in ERM Tools in both R&D and Manufacturing
- Peer Review recipe information to verify models in ERM tools based on files from Process Engineers & Quality Assurance professionals
You should meet the following criteria:
- You are legally authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative is strongly preferred
- You are actively enrolled at Drexel University pursuing either a Bachelors or Master’s degree (but not necessarily taking classes)
- Our preferred majors are, but are not limited to: in Supply Chain, Chemical Engineering, Process Control Systems, Automation, or Data Analytics
- You have reliable transportation to and from work daily
- You are able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
- You have completed at least freshman year of undergraduate academic program
- You should have strong analytical and project management skills
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)