Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director, Audience Engagement within its Global Content Lab. The position can be based in New Brunswick, NJ or NYC.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Director of Audience Engagement will create and direct audience engagement strategy for all syndication channels within the Global Content Lab to increase key metrics and bolster J&J’s reputation as the world’s leading healthcare company.
- Create and implement a best-in-class social media channel strategy to grow external referrals to JNJ.com and audience reach on existing and emerging channels.
- Partner with Editor in Chief, Content Lab team and internal stakeholders to ensure timely publication of diverse social content, optimizing across corporate social media channels.
- Build and implement metrics strategy, using insights and data to drive decision-making.
- Establish benchmarks to lead growth in key KPIs and generate insightful social reports.
- Manage in-house team, including Video Production Lead and full-time/contract Social Media Editors drive growth across channels.
- Coordinate implementation of social-first video strategy and timely execution of video creation to drive growth and meet KPIs across the social channels.
- Oversee budget and successful implementation of paid social strategy to drive growth across the social media channels.
- Develop, evaluate and manage third-party content syndication partnerships.
- Evaluate emerging social channels and drive strategic growth on those channels.
- Manage social coverage of live events for timely and comprehensive coverage
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- A minimum 8 years of experience in a social media role or related marketing/communications field
- People leadership experience of a team of diverse social content creators
- Proven success growing traffic to a consumer-facing site by creating and implementing best-in-class syndication strategy across diverse channels
- Knowledge of best-in-class metrics reporting, including proficiency with Google Analytics; proven success using data and insights to inform decision-making
- Experience managing paid and organic social growth and implementing and managing a third-party content distribution strategy to drive KPIs
- Social evangelist and enthusiast
- Expert knowledge of primary social channels and emerging technologies
- Experience working at a global company in a highly matrix environment.
- Excellent writing, editing and grammar skills, good sense of voice, and impeccable sense of judgment.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Key problem-solving skill in developing communication strategies and actions. Requires high degree of independent judgment and decision making.
- Travel between New York and New Jersey offices when needed
- Experience in managing video creation
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)