Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior IT Auditor
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Internal Audit IT
Requisition ID: 8486180410
Johnson & Johnson Corporate Internal Audit is seeking a Senior Information Technology (IT) Auditor. The preferred location for this position is New Brunswick, NJ. This position requires up to 40% domestic and international travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen
Corporate Internal Audit's primary mission is to provide independent, objective assurance and advisory services to assist management in maintaining compliance with government and industry regulations, mitigating risk and achieving operational excellence. To this end, the Senior IT Auditor conducts audits of information resources across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies to evaluate the adequacy of internal controls and to develop recommendations for improvement. Information resources include business critical applications such as SAP, JD Edwards, and BPCS, as well as the related technology infrastructure, data, facilities, organizations, and processes.
• Senior IT Auditors are responsible for the audit of complex IT environments and may serve as the Team Coordinator on audit engagements. In addition, they frequently perform audits with limited supervision from IT Audit Managers.
o Typical audit activities include gathering and analyzing information to identify key risks and corresponding controls;
o systematically testing and evaluating controls to verify efficiency and effectiveness of operation, reliability of information and compliance with applicable laws and regulations; recommending control improvements;
o communicating findings and recommendations to management;
o documenting audit work using automated audit management tools;
o and following-up on the status of corrective actions.
• As part of the audit process the Senior IT Auditor identifies internal control best practices and promotes their adoption across the enterprise.
• In addition, Senior IT Auditors provide training to other members of the Department and to affiliate organizations, and may lead Internal Audit improvement projects using appropriate methodologies.
There is potential for two career paths: internally, within Corporate Internal Audit, leading and managing internal audits, or rotating out to another position within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• A minimum of three (3) years IT and/or IT Audit experience in a corporate environment, or with a Big 4 firm is required.
• A strong understanding of IT processes and technology, with demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following areas is required: ERP systems (SAP, JD Edwards), information security, program/project management, and/or infrastructure services (operating systems, databases, network).
• Experience interacting with all levels of management is required.
• Experience in the assessment of internal controls and communicating findings and recommendations to others clearly and accurately in non-technical terms is preferred.
• Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance is preferred.
• A professional security, audit, or control certification, control-related professional certification, such as CISA, CIA, or CISSP is preferred.
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally is required (up to 40%).
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Internal Audit IT