Johnson & Johnson Careers
AV TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
Requisition ID: 8463181129
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
As the Audio Video (A/V) Technology Manager within the Global End User Services organization, the incumbent assumes the role of A/V Service Owner and is accountable for establishing the enterprise A/V technology roadmap, life cycle management and service delivery strategy to enable and support local and regional workplace productivity and experience strategy. The incumbent is responsible for partnering and consulting with other IT product line and service owners and EUS Site Delivery to plan and deploy standard A/V technology and services to meet local site requirements with high quality and cost effectively. Ensures that A/V service OLAs/SLAs are met and the overall A/V service is in good “health”; establishes strategies to ensure the delivery of agreed-upon service levels.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
35% - A/V Technology Roadmap, Standards and Life Cycle Management – Research, assess, establish and refresh office space Audio Visual technology standard solutions that enable and support current and future collaboration and workplace end user experience. Maintain focus by supporting 2019 and beyond JJ TS and End User Services roadmap & strategy.
20% - A/V Support Service Operations – Ensure that all aspects of A/V service operations are executed with high quality and with focus on the end user experience. Partner with all IT stakeholders and vendors, build and maintain strong partnerships. Engage with Site Delivery and Employee Productivity & Collaboration Service Owners to drive high customer satisfaction for all sites. Be proactive in-service recovery and stay accountable within A/V Service domain.
20% - Consultation, Collaboration & Adoption - Drive effective communication across the region, build the bridge between JJT and Facility Workplace Experience. Create a strong network to promote adoption of fit for purpose technology solutions. Connect regularly with IT and Workplace Experience stakeholders. Collaborate with Site Delivery and Workplace Experience to manage deployment and support of approved Audio-Visual technology services to Operating Companies at the sites Continually refine your understanding of the Enterprise Workplace Experience strategy and requirements.
15% -Build and govern a virtual AV service ownership network across the regions to build out and refresh a fit-for-purpose technology and service roadmap
10% - MANAGE SUPPLIERS GOVERNANCE, INNOVATION, EFFECTIVENESS AND SLA's
- Ensure that overall AV service operations are in good health and in compliance with JJTS and local site / Operating Company’s standard operating procedures
- Manage AV operating budget where appropriate
- Understand JJT and JJTS’ goals and objectives, recommend process changes and propose cost effective / cost savings / cost avoidance solutions
- Partner with JJT and JJTS, Facility Workplace Experience and end-users in defining business needs and recommending solutions as appropriate Provide leadership for local, regional and/or global AV projects undertaken by Global End User Services in support of its mission as opportunities arise
- Act as Global AV Service Owner and Point of Contact for inquiries as well as escalation contact for AV service
- Build and govern a virtual AV service ownership network across the regions to ensure a fit-for-purpose technology and service roadmap
- 6-8 years of experience of enterprise level Audio Visual technology architecture and solution deployment and operations, with a focus on Room based virtual meetings, integrated Virtual Collaboration platforms
- 6-8 years of experience in Process and Project Management
- 6+ years of experience with key project roles on large enterprise development projects
- 6+ years of experience successfully leading / influencing people in a large IT organization
- 6+ years of experience managing vendor relationships
- PMP, ITIL Expert
- Preferred Area of Study: MIS , Computer Science or Business
- Healthcare experience is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening)
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Demonstrated thought leadership in technology innovation and adoption
- Sound organizational & people development skills
- Ability to navigate and produce results in a global and matrix organization
- Broad based, well rounded technical background
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines such as Audio Visual, Virtual Collaboration and Productivity, WAN/LAN, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the ITIL framework
Proficient in financial and budget management
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 years’ experience in delivering and managing IT services
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Regional and Site leaders, Facility Management, Physical & Information Security, Compliance, BTL, PLO, Finance
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)