Johnson & Johnson Careers
HEAD OF E2E SUPPLY CHAIN - NEOSTRATA COMPANY
Requisition ID: 8458190626
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for the Head of E2E Supply Chain at NeoStrata Company, Inc. a global leader in Specialty Beauty. This high profile position will be based in Princeton / Skillman, NJ and is responsible for all aspects of PLAN, SOURCE, MAKE, and DELIVER for all NeoStrata and Exuviance brands. NeoStrata Company, Inc., develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
The Head of E2E Supply Chain is a strategic partner to the Managing Director, empowered to have major impact on the organization as a key member in NeoStrata’s Management team. The successful candidate is expected to move decisively and make tough decisions required to transform and build the organization from plan, source, make, and deliver perspective. S/he will also be responsible for taking ownership of several on-going initiatives designed to promote operational efficiency end-to-end and reduce costs.
This leader must be a self-starter, strategic thinker and visionary with the ability to recognize and seize opportunities that are presented. Strong business acumen and operational skills are key success factors for this position along with ability to move with great agility, a sense of urgency, and a bias for action. S/he must be a leader who is able to communicate and sell a vision of the future and who can motivate and drive an organization to new levels of performance.
- Develop and deploy the adequate organization, skills and competencies to improve the E2E SC. Ensure E2E SC processes are robust to enable a sustainable business growth. Apply process excellence programs and technology to drive continuous improvements
- Provide Organizational Leadership via strategic and tactical direction ensuring that execution of Operations and deployment of resources is to the cost and service level expectations of customers, while driving continuous improvement to achieve business results
- Partner with the commercial and customer development teams in the delivery of business unit and regional common goals (sales, profitability (MNI & GP), free cashflow)
- Partner with the product development team on all aspects of NPD and NPI through commercialization with direct responsibility for technical operations including package development, technical operations and manufacturing
- Direct ownership of forecasting and inventory management processes
- Monitors customer service metrics and performance trends in partnership with extended SC and owns the definition and application of E2E supply chain solutions to meet business goals
- Partner with EMs and suppliers to procure/negotiate price/terms and strategic partnerships
- Monitor E2E performance for the business to deliver results, remove roadblocks and drive accountability
- Develop and coach Operations team to ensure development plans are in place, conducting development sessions as needed and appropriate
- Motivate and challenge key members to assure competitive advantage in Operations
- Drive strategic direction of Operations (several years [3-5 years] out) to ensure that the Operations team is looking forward toward the future needs of the business
- Ensure that Customer Service Levels (OTIF) are delivered for each Customer delivery target, continually driving improvements in order management cycle time and delivery time performance
- Responsible to continue the efforts to manage the long-term integration of NeoStrata, where appropriate, into J&J associated supply chain processes
- Manage all NeoStrata 3PL warehouse and transportation services as well as trade customization needs to the agreed upon standards
- Manage procurement to ensure that COGs continue to deliver on CIP initiatives / targets (functional excellence) by evaluating suppliers and second sources for raw material and finished goods, while ensuring the highest quality standards
- Manage capacity to meet long term business plans with external manufacturers, per delivery form
- Support the delivery of all new launches to meet new launch shelf set dates and quantities, with good Quality
- Conduct the Executive S&OP planning meetings and to ensure cross functional alignment to the SKU and financial and manufacturing forecast
- Shape IT infrastructure and software discussions for NeoStrata to ensure services are provided to meet requirements and compliance
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, preferably in a scientific and engineering discipline; an MBA or other advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 15 years of diverse experience across different areas of the Supply Chain (i.e: Supply Chain/Demand Planning, Contract/Internal Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Procurement, Project Management, Process Excellence, or Distribution is required
- Knowledge of the E2E product lifecycle management including technical manufacturing, product development, commercial manufacturing and global distribution
- A minimum of 8 years of demonstrated direct people manager experience is required
- Demonstrated understanding/ability to consolidate, optimize and prioritize a portfolio of programs under constraints in a dynamic manner, specifically allocating and re-allocating resources (budgets, FTEs) across programs is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of base financial planning and costing principles
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business goals in a complex environment with multiple layers of stakeholders is required
- Experience in a consumer, packaged goods or FDA-regulated industry is preferred.
- Defined experience with change management and demonstrated abilities across any combination of negotiation, financial or analytical skills are required
- Exceptional financial acumen and knowledge of business processes and budgeting
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence across functional levels up to and including the Board level is required
- Previous member of an Executive Leadership team
- Ability to develop and lead the execution of strategy and business transformation activities
- Demonstrated experience managing ambiguity and white space required.
- This position is may require up to 25% Domestic and International travel based on business needs
United States-New Jersey-Princeton-
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)